Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2016, 00:10   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ford Aspire visits Kerala : Traverses via a wildlife sanctuary, mountains, backwaters and a beac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepv View Post
Hey .. finally I got something to start off with, enjoy the quick look at some of the destinations - 3600+ kms, 13 days, 6 destinations, 5 states - South India Trip: Sneak Peak.
Deep. Thanks for starting the TL. However, I have moved it to Assembly Line as it seems incomplete

Please use assembly line to complete the TL and do report it so one of the moderators can move it to public forum

All the best to complete it quickly
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2016, 21:26   #47

Re: Ford Aspire visits Kerala : Traverses via a wildlife sanctuary, mountains, backwaters and a beac

Hi Mobike008,

Awesome trip this. I am planning to do this in Nov 3rd week this year. Would you be able to provide the details of the hotels you used during your trip? The hotel in Varkala looks especially great.
Old 31st October 2016, 11:41   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by croupier View Post
Awesome trip this. I am planning to do this in Nov 3rd week this year. Would you be able to provide the details of the hotels you used during your trip? The hotel in Varkala looks especially great.
Thanks for your compliments and for revving the thread. It has suddenly brought back memories of this lovely drive to Kerala

Varkala hotel that we used was :

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Rev...la_Kerala.html

If i recall correctly, we paid 3K/night and it might be cheaper in November. Rooms are average but, resort is nice and best part is it's bang on cliff front

There are plenty of other hotels that you can choose from but, just make sure they are cliff facing

Plan in such a way that you spend at least 2 nights as 1 night is not enough

Enjoy your trip and share some pictures when you are back

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks