Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2016, 15:44   #16
BHPian

Re: 11 States - 2910 Kms - 4 Days - Karaikal to Punjab!

@the_doctor,
Fantastic journey, very well & crisply written ! First of all, congratulations to you to have the courage to travel such a huge distance. Hats off to your parents too to accompany you on such an arduous task !
What i liked about this TL was the precise & telling pictures that said it all in not so many words. The sharp pictures of the "Food" along the way gives a completeness to the entire depiction. Kudos again !!
Old 7th May 2016, 22:35   #17
BHPian

@the_doctor. Thanks for sharing you travel experiences in your car. I hail from Karaikal town and always been proud of my place. The fact that you have shared the experience so well is delight and am sure you will recommend others to visit this lovely place. Wish you the very best in all your future travels.
Old 8th May 2016, 08:18   #18
BHPian

To the delight of my mind I found it more of a drivelogue than a travelogue.I must say that you have penned it down with crisp details. The first ever long road trip in my life was from Dehradun to Jaipur in a Honda Brio; and what a joyful experience. Honda is master of petrol engines, the i-vtec thing is worth its weight in gold. We hope that your Jazz will do many more travelogue.
The faith in Honda is so strong that when I want to accentuate the reliability of something, I say it's Honda reliable, more so after owning a Skoda.

Last edited by cruising_rapid : 8th May 2016 at 08:19. Reason: Typing errors
Old 9th May 2016, 11:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_doctor View Post
...This helped us reach Nagpur early at 11am.
If you can give me the details of the road condition from Nagpur-Delhi, it would be really helpful. Plus if you can share any pictures of the streach.

Want to plan a journey to Agra-Jaipur-Delhi maybe in Dec. 16.
Old 9th May 2016, 17:16   #20
BHPian

An interesting TL. Good to know that our nation's spine is holding up well. The feeling at the completion of your trip must have been exhilarating. Happy tripping
Old 10th May 2016, 19:23   #21
BHPian

Re: 11 States - 2910 Kms - 4 Days - !

Bro thats a record of sorts always felt proud doing hyd to karaikal around 900 kms in my duster but 2910 kms is a heck a lot of kms for driving back home
Old 17th May 2016, 21:34   #22
BHPian

Hi doc!
It's been a pleasure to read your article!
I am also a surgical postgraduate from the north, nested away from home in belgaum karnataka with the same car and same colour!

Shocked to read the trailer charges are x5 now since when you joined 3 years ago. I paid 12k from Agra to belgaum but I shall follow your lead and road trip the jazz back home in 2017
Old 18th May 2016, 13:41   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagesh Bhatt View Post
What i liked about this TL was the precise & telling pictures that said it all in not so many words. The sharp pictures of the "Food" along the way gives a completeness to the entire depiction. Kudos again !!

Thank You Sir!! 'Food' is all that is required to keep a Punjabi family happy... Haha
Old 18th May 2016, 13:43   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by itszain View Post
@the_doctor. Thanks for sharing you travel experiences in your car. I hail from Karaikal town and always been proud of my place. The fact that you have shared the experience so well is delight and am sure you will recommend others to visit this lovely place. Wish you the very best in all your future travels.

I was in Karaikal for 3 years and thoroughly enjoyed my stay out there.
Old 24th May 2016, 18:31   #25
kkg
BHPian

Hi the_doctor, first of all kudos to you and your family for completing such wonderful trip.Good to see a PB car doing all India circuit.

I need your advice on my forthcoming trip to Jabalpur from Delhi. My route will be similar as yours till Sagar beyond which I will go through Demoh till Jabalpur. I also intend to start by 4am from Delhi and plan to reach Jhansi around 3pm. Is this possible in Nano? And how bad is Jhansi-Gwalior strech?

Here is my query in a separate thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ute-query.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks