Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2016, 12:02   #31
BHPian

Re: Chal Chal Himachal : Sailed through Kinnaur in a hatchback, sedan, CUV and Thar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouraC View Post
As said in my earlier post, please find Panorama snaps below from our trip.
Thanks again sir for sharing great photographs. Every frame stands out with vibrant hues and shades.
ssambyal1980 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2016, 15:33   #32
BHPian

Re: Chal Chal Himachal : Sailed through Kinnaur in a hatchback, sedan, CUV and Thar

Crispy travelogue and superb pics Soura Da.. Rated 5*
PointZero is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2016, 20:44   #33
BHPian

Simply Fantastic!!! This would motivate me for planning a trip soon...Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience.
jbpanda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2016, 15:43   #34
BHPian

Hi guys, awesome pictures. Could you write something about how the cars behaved, the likes and dislikes you'll observed during the trip?

Especially for the Tata Zest as its one of the cars in my list as my next purchases, i am looking to buy a Diesel AMT. I want to know if the Tata niggles are still present, how did the car held up, did it give any trouble in any specific department?

THANKS>
Dieselritzer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2016, 19:17   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
Hi guys, awesome pictures. Could you write something about how the cars behaved, the likes and dislikes you'll observed during the trip?

Especially for the Tata Zest as its one of the cars in my list as my next purchases, i am looking to buy a Diesel AMT. I want to know if the Tata niggles are still present, how did the car held up, did it give any trouble in any specific department?

THANKS>
Hi Dieselritzer,
Thanks for reading through our travelogue.

All of the cars did pretty good, and we faced no issues with any of the cars. The terrain was dirt, rocky with mild to steep inclines at places and constrictions, I mean really narrow paths.

I remember a detour near sadhupul that was one of the most challenging ones (in the entire route) where we had to climb upto the main road after descending to the bank of river Ashwini. But all the cars made through that pretty easily at the end.

My Zest is a petrol one and I had no complaints. I did a continuous 1500+ kms drive from Kolkata to Greater Noida. It performed pretty well and delivered a mileage in excess of 20 kmpl. That's with AC but I drove in the south of 100 kmph. While returning it was comparatively a more spirited drive, including the hill roads. When I reached home the mileage for the entire door to door drive of 4500 odd kms was 17+ kmpl. We were 2 adults, 2 kids (3 and 5 years old) and luggage. My family was really comfortable and fresh for the entire trip.

The car held up well after this trip and I have no niggles or looseness till now. So far no real turn off about this car in 2 years.

Regards,
Arindam
arindam_xeta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2016, 02:22   #36
BHPian

Planning to go to Sarahan, Rakcham, Sangla, Kalpa & Chitkul starting 28th or 29th Dec. Is it advisable?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks