Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2017, 14:23   #16
BHPian

Re: Journey to the centre of India

That's a great writeup Secretariat. You definitely have a great sense of humor and a way with words and all that comes across in your travelogue. I need someone like your manager who would give 3 weeks of leaves. Nevertheless, great trip, 6000 kms in 22 days is a great achievement and the way you planned your trip is really good. I myself was thinking something on those lines and will do it next year probably. Also, do explore Satpura the next time, I heard it's again a scenic place and has unexplored forests.

Thank you for the kind words about my travelogue and photography. I too was inspired by the more senior members here on the forum and my clicks are nothing compared to theirs.
saleem_k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 21:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Superb travelogue. Been thinking of doing a similar circuit since a while, hope to do it in another couple of years.

Thanks for sharing.
Coming from a star BHPian and author of, and contributor to, many a thread, I am honoured. Do the trip this year. So that you can do a different trip in two years !

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.shankar View Post
Planning to do a Konkan solo this monsoon, hope it materializes.
Thank you for the kind words. Konkan in the monsoon would be awesome. Hope to see your travelogue in a couple of months

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem_k View Post
That's a great writeup Secretariat. Also, do explore Satpura the next time, I heard it's again a scenic place and has unexplored forests.

Thank you for the kind words about my travelogue and photography. I too was inspired by the more senior members here on the forum and my clicks are nothing compared to theirs.
Thank you. Your travelogue is superb and one I savoured. That's the beauty of the travelogue section, isn't it. Every one of us has been inspired by somebody else's journey.
Old 14th April 2017, 15:16   #18
BHPian

A brilliant travelogue with beautiful pictures, Secretariat! Rating it 4 Star.
Your write-up style is very engaging and crisp, it gives information with good details about the places covered. You really took your time to explore these places with the spirit of a traveler, rather than a tourist.
Amit_Kapoor4750 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2018, 17:26   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
It seems to be getting increasingly popular to travel to Madhya Pradesh. I was motivated to do so after reading Senior BHPian sdp1975's brilliant travelogue http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...a-pradesh.html from last year. And then there is Anshuman's piece from earlier this year and now saleem_k's nice trip to Pench. Well, GTO is not going to dock me an infraction for inflicting yet another travelogue on you, so here it is !
Thanks for this wonderful travelogue Secretariat. I'm also planning to drive to MP from Bengaluru during Christmas holidays.

My co-travelers will be wife and kid. Was the entire stretch safe for a road trip? Or was there any stretch which you felt can be avoided. I'll be doing only day driving.
Payaniga is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2018, 22:47   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payaniga View Post
My co-travelers will be wife and kid. Was the entire stretch safe for a road trip? Or was there any stretch which you felt can be avoided. I'll be doing only day driving.

Thanks. Its absolutely safe for daytime travel. Nothing to worry about at all. Pack your bags and have a blast.
Secretariat is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks