Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2017, 14:09   #16
BHPian

Re: Vive la Maurice - A week in Mauritius

Hey, your pics bought back my memories. Was there in Mauritius for 7 months in 2007. The place is indeed beautiful. You did not visit the tortoise park. Your daughter would have loved it.
behaln is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2017, 14:47   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
... I'm not sure how many of you will take the time from your busy schedules to actually read it fully, though! Even if you are here to just look at the photos, I hope they convey the essence of the island. If so, mission accomplished and hope you plan your next holiday there.

Very colorful and clearly written travelogue Stryker. I spent nearly half my working day in reading, analyzing, admiring your 'spectacular' post. It is highly informative about what to do/expect in Mauritius. I have booked Mauritius for my honeymoon in July and hope rain gods show a little more mercy on us .
ANewExperience is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2017, 15:41   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by behaln View Post
You did not visit the tortoise park.
Thanks, behaln. If you mean the tortoise park next to the 7 Colored Earth site, yes we did visit it. All the tortoises were in their shells and so totally into sleeping. So no photos of them. If you mean any other place, I guess we missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANewExperience View Post
I spent nearly half my working day in reading, analyzing, admiring your 'spectacular' post.
Thanks, ANewExperience. Good to know that you (and so many people others) are taking the time to read everything I've written. Let me take this opportunity to wish you a long and happy married life in advance! I'm sure you will enjoy Mauritius even in the rains. After all, who cares about the weather on a honeymoon?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks