Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2018, 16:46   #16
BHPian

Re: Stallion visits the Holkars & Jyotirlingas - Indore, Ujjain, Omkareshwar & more

Awesome travelogue Sir! We had done a similar road trip from Pune in October 2015. We had stayed in Maheshwar, Mandu and Indore. I had taken my Octavia to Raverkhedi as well, which has the samadhi of Bajirao Peshwa! Your pictures just reminded me of that amazing road-trip and the adventures we had with our Octavia when going to Raverkhedi, which had no road at all . We were very lucky though! We travelled a week before diwali, and hence there was absolutely no rush of tourists at all!
Wish you many more happy miles and trips!
AdiSolEn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th January 2018, 09:00   #17
BHPian

Hey, did you try eating Garadu while you were in Indore ? It is quite a tasty dish. We keep searching for it after shifting to Pune but no one has been able to recreate the Indore taste so far. Only poha seems to have been copied well !
Maddy3008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 08:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

Re: Stallion visits the Holkars & Jyotirlingas - Indore, Ujjain, Omkareshwar & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy3008 View Post
Hey, did you try eating Garadu while you were in Indore ? It is quite a tasty dish. We keep searching for it after shifting to Pune but no one has been able to recreate the Indore taste so far. Only poha seems to have been copied well !
Yes, I did eat the Garadu, it was quite tasty but quite pricey for the quantity you get. Even the Indori Poha was not upto my liking because it was very bland, dry and served with sev. What I liked the most in Indore was the Kachori, Batla pattis and the namkeens. I had got a few namkeen packets for my office colleagues and they were going red with the spiciness of the namkeen but still enjoying it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks