Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2018, 19:43   #1
BHPian

Videos: My self-driving holiday in Slovenia

Hello friends
Those who do not know about me let me say a few words. I am an Ayurveda doctor and an avid traveller & hobbyist photo videographer who travels hikes to document culture. I used to do lots of photography but then turned to creating short documentaries after my kid loved it and learnt from it. In that lieu I documented my recent road trip through slovenia when I went there to gove some Yoga & ayurveda lectures. I hired a car and self drove almost 6 days through this awesome but unexplored lands. I have created a 3 part documentary on this few months back & I remembered I must post this on team bhp as it may be of help to many. I have another documentary on Kinnaur & upcoming on Arunachal which I would make separate post , if moderators permit.

I have divided Slovenia in 3 parts each not exceeding 12-14 mins for easy viewing
Language: Hindi with English Subs
( I am an hobbyist who shoots edits scripts voice-overs myself so please excuse any errors)

Youtube Link

Moderators if I have posted against rules or embedded the link in an incorrect way please do the needful. If required please move this to relevant thread if already existing

I hope this is helpful

Last edited by GTO : 26th January 2018 at 11:52. Reason: Adding all parts of your video :)
lodhra is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 20:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Videos: My self-driving holiday in Slovenia

Wow Dude - That was amazing Hindi. Haven't heard anything close in ages.

Thank you for putting up this excellent thread to know a mostly unknown country.
roy_libran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2018, 21:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Videos: My self-driving holiday in Slovenia

Thanks for sharing this. Enjoyed all the videos to the fullest. Good that you have given references to the history of these places. It sure looks to be a beautiful country.
neoonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2018, 10:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodhra View Post
I am an Ayurveda doctor and an avid traveller & hobbyist photo videographer who travels, hikes to document culture. I used to do lots of photography but then turned to creating short documentaries after my kid loved it and learnt from it.
Wow, not only do you travel, you document it as well for helping others! Great work. Keep it up.

Quote:
I hired a car and self drove almost 6 days through this awesome but unexplored lands. I have created a 3 part documentary on this few months back & I remembered I must post this on team bhp as it may be of help to many. I have another documentary on Kinnaur & upcoming on Arunachal which I would make separate post , if moderators permit.
Nothing like a road trip for an enthusiast to explore a new place! The roads in Slovenia look in great shape, and the traffic is disciplined as well. Do share your Kinnaur and upcoming trip's vlogs when you can in their own threads. I'm sure many of us would love to see them.

Quote:
I have divided Slovenia in 3 parts each not exceeding 12-14 mins for easy viewing
Language: Hindi with English Subs
Its not frequent that one comes across good quality Hindi vlogs, but you have made one . Its also nice to see you talk about the history of the place in the beginning of the first part. This part is equally important, as knowing a bit about its culture and history makes the vlog even more interesting.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2018, 15:20   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Wow, not only do you travel, you document it as well for helping others! Great work. Keep it up.

Nothing like a road trip for an enthusiast to explore a new place! The roads in Slovenia look in great shape, and the traffic is disciplined as well. Do share your Kinnaur and upcoming trip's vlogs when you can in their own threads. I'm sure many of us would love to see them
Thank you. My kinnaur one is up on Youtube . It was my first try at VLOG & will post it soon here on a thread. Central arunachal is yet one more unexplored land. I drove 3000km and am uploading in parts of which 4 are already post d. I think it will be max 8 parts. I will make a thread when all are uploaded to youtube

Last edited by lodhra : 7th February 2018 at 15:22. Reason: Typography
lodhra is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks