Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2018, 12:24   #16
BHPian

Re: An undeclared Jungle in Delhi-NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-100 View Post

Video link of travelogues for Jungle and Lost Lake :
https://www.Youtube.com/channel/UCfD...Xqpriww/videos
Wow, what a discovery, cheers to you for trying to venture in an unknown area, that's real adventure, and those leopard pug marks add to the whole vibe of adventure, totally enjoyed your video, thanks for the speed of the video and the background music and while watching your video my right hand fingers automatically left the mouse and went on the arrow keys as I felt I was playing the 'Need for Speed' game

And what a apt truck to do the same - the V-cross, awesome, but I would still recommend you to go in a group of cars or at-least another backup vehicle if possible as you might seriously get lost without a mobile phone network, will be helpful if your vehicle gets stuck etc. A CB radio might also be handy. Cheers keep exploring
Old 6th February 2018, 13:35   #17
BHPian

This is Manger-Bani forest, the beginning of Delhi ridge which spans up to Kamla Nehru ridge in North Campus.

This area still has thriving wildlife and is very popular amongst birdwatchers. Lately there had been lots of construction activities around, which will spell doom for the jungle and it's inhabitants.
Old 6th February 2018, 18:40   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup.bronco View Post
Wow, what a discovery, cheers to you for trying to venture in an unknown area, that's real adventure, and those leopard pug marks add to the whole vibe of adventure, totally enjoyed your video,
Thank You Anup. Unplanned things at times turn out to be the best ones

Quote:
thanks for the speed of the video and the background music and while watching your video my right hand fingers automatically left the mouse and went on the arrow keys as I felt I was playing the 'Need for Speed' game
Thats a good one I will also try the same while watching it next time. If you want you can play this game one up level on a different playground :

Quote:
And what a apt truck to do the same - the V-cross, awesome, but I would still recommend you to go in a group of cars or at-least another backup vehicle if possible as you might seriously get lost without a mobile phone network, will be helpful if your vehicle gets stuck etc. A CB radio might also be handy. Cheers keep exploring
The problem is there is only 1 SUV in our group owned by one of my friend. Hence we go alone only. But if we feel a situation could be tough for us to manage, U-turn is always our saving grace. Believe it has happened quite a few times
0-100 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2018, 05:56   #19
BHPian

Quote:
If you want you can play this game one up level on a different playground :
Hey thanks for sharing the video mate! A very well shot video indeed. Cheers! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but here a video is worth 1,00,000 words

Quote:
The problem is there is only 1 SUV in our group owned by one of my friend. Hence we go alone only. But if we feel a situation could be tough for us to manage, U-turn is always our saving grace. Believe it has happened quite a few times
Hmm. Understand that totally! yeah always better be safe. I just hope and pray that urbanization doesn't wipe out this lovely places that have a charm of their own.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks