Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2018, 17:04   #16
BHPian

Re: Chasing wildlife in Central India

So many sigthings ! Wow .. superb pics as well

This is a mind-blowing travelogue which just creates a huge want to go on to Nagpur immediately!

Especially the part where you mentioned private cars can go ! Can you give some more details and upto what point ?

You mentioned a lot of gates for Pench . What's the best one if I have time for only 3 safaris ?

Last edited by varunraizada : 19th May 2018 at 17:05.
varunraizada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2018, 12:06   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunraizada View Post
So many sigthings ! Wow .. superb pics as well

This is a mind-blowing travelogue which just creates a huge want to go on to Nagpur immediately!

Especially the part where you mentioned private cars can go ! Can you give some more details and upto what point ?

You mentioned a lot of gates for Pench . What's the best one if I have time for only 3 safaris ?
Thanks a lot Varun! Glad I could create that want

For taking your vehicle - We went to the Nagzira WLS via the Pitezari gate. Entry timings are restricted (6-10 mornings & 3-6 evenings). For room bookings, you can use the govt website www.mahaecotourism.gov.in

For Pench - Pench is a huge national park spread across MP and Maharashtra. MP side, I have been to Turia. In Maharashtra, Kolitmara and Khusrapur is where I have been. The facility at Kolitmara is not very good. We were struggling to get even a gypsy on that gate last year.

For three safaris, I suggest follow a facebook group called 'Tigers of central India'. People keep posting about latest tiger sightings in that group. You could take a cue from there. When we went, these bookings were made almost 4 months in advance so could not really predict tiger sightings.
Maddy3008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2018, 09:34   #18
BHPian

You've been very lucky everywhere! Very good sightings and you've made me want to visit Pench. It is one of those places I've not managed to visit. Thanks for sharing.
Stryker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2018, 22:10   #19
BHPian

This is more of a photo blog and a photo blog worth every bit of it.
Loved all the captures. Keep travelling and sharing with us such wonderful experiences.
ARAY is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2018, 10:45   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
You've been very lucky everywhere! Very good sightings and you've made me want to visit Pench. It is one of those places I've not managed to visit. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Stryker. I thought you were luckier with the sightings in Kabini. Those tiger pics are to die for (literally) !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAY View Post
This is more of a photo blog and a photo blog worth every bit of it.
Loved all the captures. Keep travelling and sharing with us such wonderful experiences.
Thank you Aray !
Old 27th July 2018, 14:30   #21
BHPian

I was amazed by the number of birds that you sighted and took good photographs too.

Very well done and a nice TR too.
earthian is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks