Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2018, 15:53   #16
BHPian

Re: Gnathang, East Sikkim: An exhilarating driving experience

Wow. What a travelogue with stunning pictures. The snow is really mesmerising. Keep coming up with such amazing trip reports.
Sree73 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2018, 14:24   #17
BHPian

Super PZ! What an experience! Night shots at Gnathang looks surreal.

Thanks for sharing!
mi2n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2018, 17:36   #18
BHPian

Its been some time I saw a PointZero blog in TeamBhp and I was considering this gap as the silence before the storm. As usual you have made readers crave for more. I felt like this was more of a documentary of the region , so much details. These blogs in TeamBhp from members like you would make the region more compelling for tourism. Keep travelling and sharing such wonderful blogs.
ARAY is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2018, 08:32   #19
BHPian

Stunning! well, no words are enough for this one. With your skills, you may never need a 4x4. You do have the courage and guts to take your family in such conditions.
hok kolorob is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2018, 12:53   #20
BHPian

Stunning travelogue as usual. This travelogue not only proves your ability to drive on treacherous mountain roads in tough conditions but also speaks volumes of your mental strength. Keep traveling and writing such amazing travelogues for us. Rated 5*.
gearhead_mait is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2018, 13:39   #21
BHPian

Thanks blueblooded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblooded View Post
I am really floored by the beauty and serenity of this place .Your travelogue rekindled the latent desire to travel to such places and feel alive to the vagaries and nuances of mother nature .Hope to follow in your steps soon.

Thanks Sree73,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
Wow. What a travelogue with stunning pictures. The snow is really mesmerising. Keep coming up with such amazing trip reports.

Thanks mi2n Da,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2n View Post
Super PZ! What an experience! Night shots at Gnathang looks surreal.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks ARAY Da.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAY View Post
Its been some time I saw a PointZero blog in TeamBhp and I was considering this gap as the silence before the storm. As usual you have made readers crave for more. I felt like this was more of a documentary of the region , so much details. These blogs in TeamBhp from members like you would make the region more compelling for tourism. Keep travelling and sharing such wonderful blogs.

Thanks hok kolorob,
Frankly, I do not have any experience of 4x4. Still I believe in a 4x4 the same driver can be more safe and fun. Any ways I try my best with the vehicle I have .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok kolorob View Post
Stunning! well, no words are enough for this one. With your skills, you may never need a 4x4. You do have the courage and guts to take your family in such conditions.

Thanks gearhead_mait.
Actually the trips give me the mental strength to work for next couple of months .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead_mait View Post
Stunning travelogue as usual. This travelogue not only proves your ability to drive on treacherous mountain roads in tough conditions but also speaks volumes of your mental strength. Keep traveling and writing such amazing travelogues for us. Rated 5*.
Old 29th August 2018, 10:46   #22
BHPian

Absolutely gorgeous. The journey, the photographs and the entire feeling your writing exudes are breathtaking.

I've travelled often upto Kalimpong and once to the Bhutan border from the Dooars, but never to Sikkim. It seems quite daunting to drive from Delhi, since I'd only love to drive there.

Keep at it.... cheers!!!
dileep is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed