Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2020, 15:02   #61
Team-BHP Support

Re: Day 2 - Drive to Goa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGearBox View Post
Hey, your hotel was just a 5 minutes walk from where I used to live earlier. I became a member of Team BHP recently, hence the late reply.
That is cool!

Once the Corona restrictions are over and they start the Ironman events in Goa, I will be planning to visit again. Maybe we can catchup.

And welcome to TBHP
Old 24th March 2021, 12:20   #62
BHPian

Re: Fitness Vacation to Goa – A road trip, a triathlon and rendezvous with jelly fish

Brilliant thread graaja. Thanks for putting together all the info in a concise and digestible form. IF is a hot topic in our home at the moment, my brother practicing it for past 2 weeks and has seen surprisingly positive results in past 2 weeks.
Old 24th March 2021, 20:43   #63
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by graaja View Post
That is cool!

Once the Corona restrictions are over and they start the Ironman events in Goa, I will be planning to visit again. Maybe we can catchup.

And welcome to TBHP
I heard rumblings that Goa IM 70.3 might happen this October / November. Have you heard anything Graaja?
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2021, 20:54   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
I heard rumblings that Goa IM 70.3 might happen this October / November. Have you heard anything Graaja?
Hey Axe77, No. I have not heard any news about Goa IM. If it comes back, are you planning to take part? How is your training schedule these days?

I just started my running training from yesterday, after almost two years of break. Have to bring back cycling and swimming as well.
graaja is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2021, 21:01   #65
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by graaja View Post
Hey Axe77, No. I have not heard any news about Goa IM. If it comes back, are you planning to take part? How is your training schedule these days?

I just started my running training from yesterday, after almost two years of break. Have to bring back cycling and swimming as well.
Fat and unfit. I’m 6 kgs over my peak fitness weight as of Jan 2020. That’s after losing 2 kgs. Resumed a little running. Completely detrained on the cycle. Trying to crawl back into some Zone 2 base training.

I’ll play it be ear honestly but wouldn’t mind doing it just for fun even if its off the back of some basic base training. Let’s see how the next few months play out.

Last edited by Axe77 : 24th March 2021 at 21:03.
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks