Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2020, 18:34   #31
BHPian

Re: Enchanting & Exotic Lakshadweep

Thanks for the "most detailed log on LW" i have ever seen :-)
Last year I had planned but dropped it as the dates we needed were not available for any of the sea packages.
But now that you have mentioned the mix and match, I was interested again. Started looking on the page, but didn't see an option to do this mix and match.
Lets say, Ii copy you (three island visits), how do I go about booking it online? TIA.

Last edited by BlackPearl : 25th May 2020 at 14:53. Reason: Please do not use short forms. Thanks.
rajarams is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2020, 20:28   #32
BHPian

Re: Enchanting & Exotic Lakshadweep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Don't know how I had missed this thread! Simply amazing pictures. Rated 5 stars and bookmarked for future reference.
Thank you, I am sure Old Blighty is keeping you busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoyle View Post
January 1990 I got posted on INS Investigator as Medical Officer. She took us to these islands for many months, at that. I partook the beauty of these islands from the land, sea, under the sea, and air. It was a five-star vacation, if I may say so, courtesy the Indian Navy!

I will search and upload photographs, and share my moments with you.
Thank you, looking forward to the gems (photographs) from your five-star vacation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajarams View Post
But now that you have mentioned the mix and match, I was interested again. Started looking on the page, but didn't see an option to do this mix and match.
Lets say, Ii copy you (three island visits), how do I go about booking it online? TIA.
Thank you. It is pretty simple and on the SPORTS website. Do note that currently all tourism activities are stopped due to Covid - so you will need to plan accordingly

Go to the website and then to the Tour Packages page from the menu in the left. If you scroll down the page , you will see that Bangaram , Thinnakara , Kadmat and Kavaratti are all listed. Based on the type of accommodation and boat operation dates , create your own itinerary. Remember that Kadmat does not have a daily boat service , but Bangaram and Thinnakara does.

For the booking part , either see the How to Book link on the SPORTS website Or , you can do so yourself , by navigating to the Booking page. Go to the "Booking" tab on the page and the islands are listed for booking.

Hope that this helps.
DriveTrain is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks