Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2020, 21:36   #16
BHPian

Re: A drive to Dhanushkodi in my Baleno

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen_v View Post
Wow!! Thats an amazing Travelogue. Well written, beautiful pics and gives me motivation to explore this place in the coming months! Had no idea Snorkeling and Kayaking options are available here. Since you mentioned the hotel is secluded is it safe for family stay? Added to my checklist and hopefully will execute this trip soon.
Thank you @praveen_v

It was off season when we visited this hotel. We and some other group were the only visitors at the time. There shouldn't be any problem as @arvind71181 mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind71181 View Post
it is a very secluded area with nothing much to do other than lazing and gazing at the sea
Yes, it's true, but I guess this is the only hotel that offers some kind of activities in Rameshwaram/Mandapam (as far as I know).

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyapj View Post
Excellent travelogue. Last month I too covered Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari as part of my South India road trip. The view and drive through Rann of Dhanushkodi, albeit shorter compared to Rann of Kutch, is equally breathtaking. In fact, Green & blue sea all around you is added bonus here. I too had to miss Meenakashi Temple at Madurai for parking issue, hopefully will visit it on my next trip down the South.
Thank you @satyapj, and welcome to Team-Bhp .
Old 14th January 2020, 21:39   #17
BHPian

Re: A drive to Dhanushkodi in my Baleno

Full version of our Trip:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks