Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2021, 03:16   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: DiPuDa (Digha-Puri-Darjeeling) in 50 Days

Congratulations to both of you once again! Saw "DiPuDa" after a long time. Lovely pictures and writing. Thanks for sharing. Wish both of you a wonderful future full of travel!
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2021, 18:50   #17
BHPian

Congratulations to both of you SamFromIndia! What a way to celebrate your marriage though! The DiPuDa circuit is unique in its own way and after seeing these pics, it just gave me a feeling of nostalgi a as I've driven through these places except Digha.

By the way, the EcoSport looks young and fresh still!
jithin23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2021, 17:01   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Darjeeling looks beautiful in the monsoons. It has been a long while since I went to Darjeeling. Although it has become considerably crowded now, but there is a certain charm about Darjeeling which is unmatched by the other places in the vicinity. Hope to visit this corner soon.
Thank you //M ! I agree that Darjeeling have become touristy and crowded, however when I went there was hardly any crowd due to the restrictions and vaccination / rtpcr requirement. However its just a matter of time when things will be the same again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmhossain View Post
Wish both of you thousands of happy miles both on and off the road. ,
Thank you gmhossain !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhbirST View Post
The write up is a real guide with must visit points at such good locations. The coverage includes sea , woods and mountains . Old classic hotels to modern hotels. Old/new temples, church and pagoda. Rope way, train and your Car. Loved viewing and reading couple of times.
Thank you sukhbirST. I am glad you liked it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpainter View Post
You've covered sea, mountains and long drives with the love of your life and I can only sense the love growing. Wishing you many happy miles or should I say years ahead.
Thank you Carpainter ! Luckily in both the states where I stay, (Maharashtra / West Bengal) sea and hills are not that far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Looks like your honeymoon revenge trips are many, short and sweet, rather than a single long and elaborate one. What about a trip to the other Pu, as in Purulia?
Thank you Shamindra da ! Purulia was always in the cards, lets see if we can make them before returning to Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
This travelogue will pull the right cord in a Bengali's heart!

Loved the narration, pics and off-course the thread title stands out!
Rated 5*.
Thank you Samba ! As a matter of fact, my road trip journey started after getting inspired by the countless threads which you had posted earlier in the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Congratulations to both of you once again! Saw "DiPuDa" after a long time. Lovely pictures and writing. Thanks for sharing. Wish both of you a wonderful future full of travel!
Thank you Sumitro da. We always miss your presence in Kolkata group

Quote:
Originally Posted by jithin23 View Post
The DiPuDa circuit is unique in its own way and after seeing these pics, it just gave me a feeling of nostalgi a as I've driven through these places except Digha.

By the way, the EcoSport looks young and fresh still!
Thank you Jithin ! I am a fan of your Ecosport and other threads as well !

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Do you mind putting in your experience of your stay at Victoria? Planning to travel with my family sometime in mid-November.
Thank you akash_v12 !

We had a great experience at Victoria. The best thing about the hotel is its location. The rooms are pretty good and I think all rooms are having sea view. You have a choice of side sea facing and front sea facing room options with multiple tiers of room size / amenities to suit all budgets. I recommend you to watch this video to have a detailed understanding from 11:25:

They also give a discount of 10% I think on food items if you are staying in a premium room.
Samfromindia is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks