Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2022, 17:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mesmerizing Bali : A week-long bliss

We just arrived at Bali today. The digital copy b of the certificate worked. I forgot taking the prints with me.

The arrival time coincided with 4 other international flights and this meant that it took a total of two and a half hours in going through the Visa, immigration and customs process. What ever frustration that seeped in this time just vanished the moment we hit the roads and our resort and the beach. What a lovely place! Can’t wait for the next 5 days.
Old 6th May 2023, 09:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

Bumping up an old thread to clarify something.

We are taking usd and euros in cash on our trip to Bali end of this month. However, if we have to take out IDR from local ATM what are the charges? Can I use debit cards to pay at a supermarket and restaurants?

Thanks
Old 6th May 2023, 16:06   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Bumping up an old thread to clarify something.

We are taking usd and euros in cash on our trip to Bali end of this month. However, if we have to take out IDR from local ATM what are the charges? Can I use debit cards to pay at a supermarket and restaurants?

Thanks
Sent a PM to you. I did not avail ATM facility but carried USD and IDR. Lot of moneychangers around in Bali - so should not be a problem converting to IDR.
AltoLXI is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks