Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2022, 21:38   #16

Re: The Land2Coast Drive- 5 Thars, 3 States, 2800 Kms

What better way relive those days! amazing write up Abhik! , waiting for the next trip already!
DrDhara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2022, 11:39   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka View Post
Great travelogue/photologue, Abhikb - and I feel even better that we went in for the new Thar (LX, hardtop, petrol, manual) after our faithful Scorpio was set out to grass after 14+ years of wonderful touring. Our favourite destination was Naukuchiatal in the Kumaon hills, which we thought of as a home from home. Our travelogue (Naukuchiatal - far from the madding crowd) tries to capture the experience of our fascination for the place.

Thanks once again for a great read!
Thanks Shashanka, as I said having a 4x4 and being a road trip lover, both is a sure shot guarantee that you can explore new places and can enjoy it like no one else does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDhara View Post
What better way relive those days! amazing write up Abhik! , waiting for the next trip already!
THE MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING !!!
abhikb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2022, 11:43   #18
Senior - BHPian

Excellent travelogue with amazing pictures.Thanks, Abhik for sharing.

Do you guys have any vacancies for " Co-Travellers" Or owning a Thar is a mandatory condition? Jokes apart, I was eagerly waiting for this thread. Now be ready for lots of questions about the route. If all goes as per plan, I "ll be leaving on 11th Aug.
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2022, 18:17   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Excellent travelogue with amazing pictures.Thanks, Abhik for sharing.

Do you guys have any vacancies for " Co-Travellers" Or owning a Thar is a mandatory condition? Jokes apart, I was eagerly waiting for this thread. Now be ready for lots of questions about the route. If all goes as per plan, I "ll be leaving on 11th Aug.
Hi Shreyas bhai,

You can ping me anytime, will be more than happy to help you plan your trip. There’s no holds bared for anyone who is willing to join in, however, having a thar will always give you the advantage to explore the off-beat places in a different way.
abhikb is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed