Team-BHP - A Memmorable Vacation in Home Town and a Monsoon drive back to Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   A Memmorable Vacation in Home Town and a Monsoon drive back to Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/43204-memmorable-vacation-home-town-monsoon-drive-back-bangalore-3.html)

Rajesh
Nice travelogue Rajesh. Beautiful photos. Of course you covered most of the scenic locations. Many of them I seen in movies though :). Excellent write up clap:.

Very nice photography. and what a refreshing and breathtakingly beautiful location. love the green

Boss the snaps are out of the world. Thanks for sharing all that info. Nice travelogue.

Hi Guys,

Does any one have the Contact number for Bekal Beach Camp or Nalanda Resorts. I have stayed at Bekal Beach Camp. A quite nice place, not many facilities though. Please pass throug details regarding both stay options. I am planning to reach there on 26th Sept.

Thanks

Nice travelogue Rajesh. Excellent photos especially the ones with mists. Iam big lover of combination with forests-huge trees-lots of greenery-nice long range roads-dark clouds with mists all over (with visibility :)

Massage for continuous 9 days for 1 hr... how much they charge, is it on per day basis for for full course?

Stunning Snaps. Whats surprising is , I do not see any signs of 'Litter' anywhere !!! No empty plastic bottles, no plastic wrappers of Chips, Biscuits ..this is phenomenal. Every spot looks so neat and pristine. I loved Bekal Fort snaps. Thanks Rajesh.'Gods own country' looks heavenly through your Lens.

lovely photographs , back from kerala last week but already rearing to get back to all that rains and greenery , oh boy do i love my home state !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nayannilank (Post 1473840)
Hi Guys,

Does any one have the Contact number for Bekal Beach Camp or Nalanda Resorts. I have stayed at Bekal Beach Camp. A quite nice place, not many facilities though. Please pass throug details regarding both stay options. I am planning to reach there on 26th Sept.

Thanks

For Bekal Boat Stay -> Home Page-Bekal Boat Stay, Kerala, India---Houseboat service provider near Bekal Fort
Nalanda Resorts -> Nalanda Resorts Kasargod Kerala,Kasargod hotels,kasargod resorts,Budget Hotels in Kasargod,Accommodation in Kasargod

I didn't stayed at both places, but had Lunch at Nalanda many a times. It used to very good specially the seafoods

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surprise (Post 1474041)
Massage for continuous 9 days for 1 hr... how much they charge, is it on per day basis for for full course?

It was done in traditional Kalari style using the legs. They charged me 3000/-

Thanks
Rajesh

Rajesh, nice travelogue, it has come out really beautiful, for your comment on this being the first, i think you have done an excellent work, loved the photos especially the beach photos.

Hi Rajesh, Lovely travelogue, awesome pics.. this gave me a lot of info for my upcoming trip to Kannur / Nilleshwar