Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2008, 20:26   #16
BHPian

its not that nobody writes about these location, I already posted 3 travelouge may be the 4th one by Monday, last 3 weekends I visited 3 places and posted the log, the problem is how you write, it need to be interesting to read and watch and frankly I am neither a good story teller nor a good photographer :-( , I posted about bhedaghat, about Bargi Dam about the big water reservoiur near Nagpur and even about Nawegoan dam. Tomorrow going to Chikhaldhara, will post the travelogue by Monday.
-Pramod

Last edited by pramods : 20th September 2008 at 20:29.
Old 23rd September 2008, 14:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manukale View Post
Why not Vidarbha?!! Nobody writes abt the locations in Vidarbha. Why?!

Mostly people write about the know things. Due to over-exposure they are now ruined. But thanks god, Vidarbha is intact!!
Now that is contradiction in it's best form! Anyway, you should start writing travelogues (with pictures of course) so that we could also enjoy the unknown locations in Vidharbha. So, what are you waiting for,Boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramods View Post
its not that nobody writes about these location, I already posted 3 travelouge may be the 4th one by Monday, last 3 weekends I visited 3 places and posted the log, the problem is how you write, it need to be interesting to read and watch and frankly I am neither a good story teller nor a good photographer :-( , I posted about bhedaghat, about Bargi Dam about the big water reservoiur near Nagpur and even about Nawegoan dam. Tomorrow going to Chikhaldhara, will post the travelogue by Monday.
-Pramod
I am sure there are many in TBhp who would disagree on that. Read all your travelogues & enjoyed them (the photos also). So keep them coming, Boss!
Old 23rd September 2008, 20:15   #18
BHPian

Hey manukale

Why don't you explore Vidarbha place after place with pictures Just like TBhpian Ravibhat who explores Karnataka place after place with pictures (You can go thru his thread for inspiration)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks