Team-BHP - Madhya Pradesh NParks and Himachal Pradesh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Madhya Pradesh NParks and Himachal Pradesh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/67616-madhya-pradesh-nparks-himachal-pradesh.html)

Dear all

I am not so very frequest writer on this Forum but do visit it from time to time to keep myself abreast with the Automobile scene in India. It's a great Forum on Automobiles.

I have been visiting India from time to time and this year I made two trips:
The best of 5 National Parks of Madhya Pradesh in Feb., and
Almost the entire Himachal Pradesh in Aug/Sep.

For HP, I have also filmed tracks to show more than just the images. Besides, there is a lot of Data, prices etc. giving it broader look than just images for those who intend visitng HP or MP.

Have a look at the Site Ajay Narayan and enjoy. Let me know incase of any further info.

BTW, there is also a Picture Gallery on Oman, Dubai and UAE, incase you are interested.

Wishing you all a great weekend.
Ajay

P.S. For those of you in India, I will be in Delhi from 20th Oct. till 8th Dec.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay Narayan (Post 1536062)
Dear all

Hi! Ajay,

Did you visit national parks of MP? which ones Bhandavgarh & Kanha by any chance?

We will appreciate if you post the photoraphs of all the trips.

Kiran.

P.s Just saw your site. Man you were very lucky and excellent photographs.

Hi Kiran

I covered Panna, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench and Satpura. They are the best Central India NPs. Go through Picture Gallery. Place your cursor on the image, a dropdown window comes and you can see the National Park.
Double-click the image and you get a slightly larger size of the same image in a separate window.

BTW, there are over 1000 images on my website covering entire Ladakh, Central and South India, Rajasthan, MP as well as HP besides Oman, Dubai and UAE.

For Team-BHP Forum, I made a detailed datasheet for Ladakh and HP which you will find in Travelogue section under respective Trips incl. Maps etc.

Let me know incase you need any other info. Happy viewing.
Ajay

Kiran
Couldn' understand 'posting pics of all trips'. I mean they are there on the Website for all to see. Pls explain.
Ajay

P.s Just saw your site. Man you were very lucky and excellent photographs.[/quote]

I had earlier not seen your site hence had requested for photos. Then I realised you have attached the link to your site which was great, thats when I edited my post for the above comment. You were very lucky to sight so many tigers in one trip. I am yet to see all the photos on your site. By the way which camera do you use? photographs are excellent.

I have been to Kanha & Bandhavgarh and had an awesome experience. These are the best National Parks. Unfortunately I donot have much photographs with me.

Kiran
I am using Canon 1DS Mark III. Lenses L series 50, 24-105, 70-200 and 100-400mm. BTW, if you call hard work as luck, you are right !! I am happy you like the images.
Ajay

Boss,

REALLY nice photographs. I'd love to host you for an evening in Gurgaon whenever you're around and pick your brains.

Kudos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1536828)
Boss,

REALLY nice photographs. I'd love to host you for an evening in Gurgaon whenever you're around and pick your brains.

Kudos.

Wud be glad to meet you. I am in touch with Khaddu in Delhi. Maybe we can organise an evening together. My Mob: 987 12 14 263 or u can ask Khaddu.

Hv u seen track movie of Saach Pass etc. Happy that you like the images.
Ajay

One question to start with. Are you still driving on those Goodyear Wrangler M+S RT/S? If yes then how's their condition now? Just going by their performance I must say this is the best I've seen for rough road driving. We were lucky to get those 6 imported tyres then. Next change should be Continental. Let's discuss this offline post 20th.

As we discussed before, I've already told my office that I'm taking off for one full month on 2010. Need to discuss time and routes too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay Narayan (Post 1536727)
Kiran I am using Canon 1DS Mark III. Lenses L series 50, 24-105, 70-200 and 100-400mm.

I may add one more body but that will greatly depend on my financial state. :D
I won't carry my faithful 058 tripod but my other light 055MF3 magnesium fiber Manfrotto. You'll agree that will save us some weight and space for sure.
Quote:

BTW, if you call hard work as luck, you are right !! I am happy you like the images.
Ajay doesn't frequent here much so members don't know about him. Read his travelogues to discover a fascinating character.
Quote:

Boss,

Kudos.

Oye, let me know too. I should be traveling there for meeting. Usually it's a morning/evening trip for me but I'll stay back for the meet.

Not much of a change Ajay. Hope to get the same frame next year. :p

Madhya Pradesh NParks and Himachal Pradesh-ajay.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay Narayan (Post 1536727)
Kiran
BTW, if you call hard work as luck, you are right !! Ajay

I fully agree its lot of hard work.stupid:

I have been going through all your travelogues & posts since yesterday and came across this post by Rudra Sen ref: 8456 kms South India roundtrip thread post 17 dated 20.03.2007. I am reproducing this just for the sake of new members to know more about Mr.Ajay Narayan.
Quote:

Some time during last December, around 20th I got a call from Ajay. He told me that around 29th-30th he should be in Bangalore. Upon asking him as exactly what time he’s reaching Bangalore so that I can wait for him at a convenient place….his reply was exactly this: Give me your house co-ordinates and I’ll be on your doorstep.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr Ajay Narayan. A man with total determination, discipline and grit.

I’ve had a great time with him during our Ladakh trip. Most significant part is I’ve learnt so much from him. Sounds selfish but true.

Ajay, fantastic coverage. It takes a lot of guts to do what you’ve done and planning to do. I can only pray to get more time to spend with you. Trying my best to catch up with you. If nothing, I’ll ask for leave without pay.

there’s so much more to learn from you, my friend.
Yes I agree with Rudra Sen that there is so much to learn from you. I would love to meet you whenever you are in Mumbai.

Thanks.

Kiran

Lovely site. I went through your site (only briefly, I must add with some guilt) and have found it most fascinating and useful and have added it to my 'favourites'. Great records of some awesome trips and wonderfully laid out. A real treat to see and read.

Cheers,

Hitanshu, don't hog him all for yourself. Call me over too. Gurgaon mein rehna hai ki nahi?

Quote:

Boss,

Kudos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay Narayan (Post 1536850)
Wud be glad to meet you. I am in touch with Khaddu in Delhi. Maybe we can organise an evening together. My Mob: 987 12 14 263 or u can ask Khaddu.

Hv u seen track movie of Saach Pass etc. Happy that you like the images.
Ajay

Rudra Da,

You promised to meet me next when you would be in Delhi/NCR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1536976)
As we discussed before, I've already told my office that I'm taking off for one full month on 2010. Need to discuss time and routes too.

I may add one more body but that will greatly depend on my financial state.

Oye, let me know too. I should be traveling there for meeting. Usually it's a morning/evening trip for me but I'll stay back for the meet.

Only saw the MP NP pics. The tiger shots are amazing and awesome. Were all these shot in Bandhavgarh or in Kanha and other NPs also? Will go through the rest of the album in leisure. Must meet soon...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay Narayan (Post 1536062)
Dear all

I am not so very frequest writer on this Forum but do visit it from time to time to keep myself abreast with the Automobile scene in India. It's a great Forum on Automobiles.

For HP, I have also filmed tracks to show more than just the images. Besides, there is a lot of Data, prices etc. giving it broader look than just images for those who intend visitng HP or MP.

Have a look at the Site Ajay Narayan and enjoy. Let me know incase of any further info.

BTW, there is also a Picture Gallery on Oman, Dubai and UAE, incase you are interested.

Wishing you all a great weekend.
Ajay

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd1418 (Post 1537282)
You promised to meet me next when you would be in Delhi/NCR

Yeah sure. There are lot to talk. Especially when Ajay is around. :)