Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2010, 21:58   #16
BHPian

I can relate to every word said about this car. I had the opportunity to drive a rented red mustang coupe for 3 months during my stay in New York. I must say, the feeling of being acknowleged by the young and the old on the road is something that gives you a high :-)
Old 21st January 2010, 07:40   #17
BHPian

Thanks to all for the encouraging words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
thats a nice writeup and excellent mean machine. Have you done a video recording of the bull on the highway ? any more pics of the car in the Niagara backdrop ?
Took a couple of videos in my point and shoot, but all of them are too shaky & noisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatinchoubal View Post
So whatz the top speed you reached? I drove this baby, in Europe, where one patch had no speed limit
May be 85 or 90 max, speed limits being 65 mph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
That sure is a man-machine, looks great in red. I am sure you'd have enjoyed the power of the brute. With the top down, wind in your hair, sun/rain on you... mmm, it would have be one heck of a drive.

This drive is on my plans some time down the line, the distance from NJ to Niagra is about 350 KMS? How are the roads, traffic and how much time would it take for a non-stop drive?
---
Its about 400miles and roads should not be a problem.The Traffic should be heavy in summer weekends.From my experienceI would say do it over a weekend leaving on a Saturday morning and doing the maid of the mist, cave of the winds etc on Saturday afternoon/evening followed by Niagara in lights.Then sunday morning you can finish off with the other things like aquarium etc see around and return Sunday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maibaa View Post
I can relate to every word said about this car. I had the opportunity to drive a rented red mustang coupe for 3 months during my stay in New York. I must say, the feeling of being acknowleged by the young and the old on the road is something that gives you a high :-)
You spoke my mind, infact on our way we saw a old mustang driven by a very old man.When we passed him he just looked at us and raised his hand slowly, felt nice, kind of a mutual respect though mine was a rented one .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks