Team-BHP - An Incredible Road Trip of a Lifetime to Udaipur, The Most Romantic City in the World
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   An Incredible Road Trip of a Lifetime to Udaipur, The Most Romantic City in the World (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/73921-incredible-road-trip-lifetime-udaipur-most-romantic-city-world-26.html)

Thank you for your comments, Advait. I am honoured.

As Ampere and you said, there is always a next one! And........... our next trip is happening soon. Now we are headed south to the land of Pappadams and Dosas and Idlis! I have started drooling at the thought of experiencing all those delicacies!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_lover (Post 1818448)
Thank you for your comments, Advait. I am honoured.

As Ampere and you said, there is always a next one! And........... our next trip is happening soon. Now we are headed south to the land of Pappadams and Dosas and Idlis! I have started drooling at the thought of experiencing all those delicacies!!!

Another incredible movie in the making?

I have a few of them lined up this year. Some of them just as extended weekend jaunts, while some may be 10 day long stuff. Surely hope to see your Chevy parked somewhere (Or rather flying somewhere !).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 1818454)
Another incredible movie in the making?

I have a few of them lined up this year. Some of them just as extended weekend jaunts, while some may be 10 day long stuff. Surely hope to see your Chevy parked somewhere (Or rather flying somewhere !).

I hope so, Ampere! :-)

Have a blast, friend! There is nothing like travel to calm one's stressed nerves!

So we will also expect some travelogues from you soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_lover (Post 1819626)
I hope so, Ampere! :-)

Have a blast, friend! There is nothing like travel to calm one's stressed nerves!

So we will also expect some travelogues from you soon.

Somehow I am not that good at writing :).
(I know there is a start for everything!).

In the last 5 months, we did Munnar Kumarakom, Guruvayur, Yelagiri and Ooty. Plan to do Ooty (Conoor) once again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 1819637)

In the last 5 months, we did Munnar Kumarakom, Guruvayur, Yelagiri and Ooty. Plan to do Ooty (Conoor) once again!

Hey Ampere, I would love to read your logs on the highlighted places. Do find some time to pen down your story! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 1819637)

Hey Ampere

just start typing, you are not required to write anymore. :D

World has been simplified (is it really ture ?) by computers and cameras
where words fail, attach a photograph and say "let the pictures speak for itself"

like C_L, i too would like to read your experience at all these places.

Let me give it a shot. But will get delayed. I already have lots of editing currently morning to evening !

BTW my situationw was also like MX6. Last year when I started, we went to Waynad with our 4 month baby and she was in the car seat all along !
Then at 8 we did Bangalore to Guruvayur - Kanyakumar (Train) and then KK - Madurai - Trichy - Mayavaram (Road) and then Bangalore (Train)

Then she was 15, we did Bangalore - Salem - Munnar - Kumarakom - Trichur - Guruvayur - Mysore - Bangalore.

Ooty/TVMalai/Mailam was all between 7 and 15.
Yelagiri/Mysore/Ooty have also been many-many weekend getaways.

I typically go out once in two three months. And a long one; once or twice a year.

Team, here is a high resolution pic of the Lake Palace, Udaipur! :D

An Incredible Road Trip of a Lifetime to Udaipur, The Most Romantic City in the World-fireworks-over-lake-palace.jpg