Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2012, 01:38   #16
BHPian

Re: 4 days West Coast Road trip - B'lore-Bekal-Mangalore-Udupi-Malpe-Chikmagalur-B'lo

Ullal is a place close to my heart since I spent some of my childhood days there.
Old 12th August 2012, 00:18   #17
BHPian

Re: 4 days West Coast Road trip - B'lore-Bekal-Mangalore-Udupi-Malpe-Chikmagalur-B'lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaylover View Post
I am doing this route this weekend. are the road conditions still good?
ullal- Mangalore- udupi is in good condition though 4 laning is going on and you will have to criss cross across lanes.but surface is quite good.
I have not gone on the road beyond ullal towards bekal or beyond to bangalore from kerala side so no idea about the road.
BUT bangalore-hassan-sakleshpur surface is excellent (been there last week) and with the clouds settling on the ghats around sakleshpur, this is the season to be there just to admire the fantastic scenery of the majestic western ghats.
Old 17th August 2012, 09:22   #18
BHPian

took the madikeri-sulya-puttur-mangalore route. some people warned that madikeri-bekal via bhagamandalam is prone to tree fall etc.
Old 6th December 2012, 22:49   #19
BHPian

Guys,

Can you please tell how the route is from Chennai-Bekal-Munnar? We are planning for a round trip and not sure how the road condition is?

The plan is by December last weekend. Please advice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks