Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2010, 18:20   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vij4all View Post
Contd...

We had a good night's sleep and woke up only by 8ish the next morning. By the time we got ready and went down to have breakfast, it was 9 30 and after packing up everything, got into the car at 10 30. I always like to drive my car as if it is a flight and im the pilot. I love the airline industry and everytime i reverse, i actually say to myself "push back", then i slowly nudge the car forward from the parking lot to say my building entrance or in this case the hotel entrance where my wife and kid were waiting to board. I also use a couple of minutes to check mirror settings (if they have been changed), adjust to a good sitting position, switch on the music before hand and adjust the volume. I also speak to myself and announce the destination and ETA (as if i was announcing to the passengers). All this is pre-take off checks you see..dunno if there are others who share some amount of this craziness. If not, kindly ignore.
I just loving your narration Vij4all .... Waiting to read more
Old 30th August 2010, 18:34   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjith.rajaram View Post
I just loving your narration Vij4all .... Waiting to read more
vij4all, Yeah I'm also lovin' it.

Now this Amboli ghat did it have any land slides that obstructed one of the lanes?

Last edited by deutscheafrikar : 30th August 2010 at 18:40.
Old 30th August 2010, 18:51   #18
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Nice TL and narration Vij4all. I will be doing this stretch in 1st week of October. I am hooked to your TL.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks