Team-BHP - A cool drive to Lepakshi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   A cool drive to Lepakshi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/89264-cool-drive-lepakshi-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.s (Post 2078355)
Welcome back Shishir! Nice log and snaps. Specially of the pillar which is hardly touching the ground and supporting the canopy. Congrats on the Xylo too :)

Thanks Abhi, Even I was also shocked when I saw the that pillar. Amazing it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samish_g (Post 2078524)
Welcome back Shishir.
Congrats on the purchase of the Xylo (more as YOU like it)
How is your son?

Thanks Samish. Son is doing great. He was very happy to see this place. That too this was my first out of state travel after that near fatal accident

Dear Shishir,
I went there about three weeks back-but you have captured the essence of Lepakshi in its different hues-great job. I am glad the trauma of the accident is just a fading memory and i see that there are miles for you to go. Happy driving.
Regards,
Col Jude Mayne

Congrats on your Xylo, where is the treat? ;). If i am not wrong there are few snaps of skandagiri aswell right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judemayne (Post 2078959)
Dear Shishir,
I went there about three weeks back-but you have captured the essence of Lepakshi in its different hues-great job. I am glad the trauma of the accident is just a fading memory and i see that there are miles for you to go. Happy driving.
Regards,
Col Jude Mayne

Thanks col.
Quote:

Originally Posted by brraj (Post 2079109)
Congrats on your Xylo, where is the treat? ;). If i am not wrong there are few snaps of skandagiri aswell right?

Thanks sir. Will give dude. I don't know if it is skandagiri or not, but took that when I was driving on that NH7

This is the second Lepakshi travelouge me reading in TBHP in past couple of months. Thanks a lot Shishir for giving route info. Planning of doing the route on bike with friends in couple of months.

Hey welcome back bro! Nice pictures. The stork sculpture is brilliant.

Excellant travelogue shishir, Lepakshi is always charming destination from bangalore,

Very useful information would help many readers.

Ravi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 2079360)
This is the second Lepakshi travelouge me reading in TBHP in past couple of months. Thanks a lot Shishir for giving route info. Planning of doing the route on bike with friends in couple of months.

Thanks a lot Suhas. If you are doing it on a bike then start early as the heat will also be less and it will be a clean sweep on NH7.
Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 2079687)
Hey welcome back bro! Nice pictures. The stork sculpture is brilliant.

Thanks Bro. Stork is amazing, but someone has damaged the kid stork coming out of the egg.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ravibhat (Post 2079735)
Excellant travelogue shishir, Lepakshi is always charming destination from bangalore, Very useful information would help many readers.
Ravi.

Thanks Ravi. It is a one day trip from Bangalore.

Hi Shishir,

I have never been to this place, thanks for sharing the information and sharing some really nice pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 2079360)
Planning of doing the route on bike with friends in couple of months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shishir_bn (Post 2079746)
If you are doing it on a bike then start early as the heat will also be less and it will be a clean sweep on NH7.

Me too thinking of doing it on a bike on one of the weekends. Leaving early morning is the best. Are there any decent places to eat enroute or near Lepakshi?

The pictures are very nice and the roads are very inviting. I have been planning to visit this place for quite some time. Will do it soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.s (Post 2079895)
Me too thinking of doing it on a bike on one of the weekends. Leaving early morning is the best. Are there any decent places to eat enroute or near Lepakshi?

Abhi, Enroute to Lepakshi, after chikkaballapur you have Kamat hotel. But the cost is more and too much rush at every time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by chethan.ram (Post 2080226)
The pictures are very nice and the roads are very inviting. I have been planning to visit this place for quite some time. Will do it soon.

Chethan, Roads are excellent. You will love diring on that NH7
Quote:

Originally Posted by sami316 (Post 2079778)
Hi Shishir,
I have never been to this place, thanks for sharing the information and sharing some really nice pics.

Sami, It is a nice place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shishir_bn (Post 2080940)
Abhi, Enroute to Lepakshi, after chikkaballapur you have Kamat hotel. But the cost is more and too much rush at every time.

Thanks Shishir. That helps. One quick question, after Manyata, do you go on the flyover or below it and take a right. Am asking cos when going to Ghati Subramanya, i took the road below the flyover and took a right following the route which goes towards devanahalli. Is it the same route or a different one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.s (Post 2081092)
Thanks Shishir. That helps. One quick question, after Manyata, do you go on the flyover or below it and take a right. Am asking cos when going to Ghati Subramanya, i took the road below the flyover and took a right following the route which goes towards devanahalli. Is it the same route or a different one?

It is the same route. Below the flyover and take a right and then keep on till you reach Toll Gate. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRRaj (Post 2081114)
It is the same route. Below the flyover and take a right and then keep on till you reach Toll Gate. :)

:) Thanks KRRaj. Thought so but was a bit confused and hence the clarification.