Team-BHP - A quick trip to Mauritius
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   A quick trip to Mauritius (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/94148-quick-trip-mauritius.html)

Friends: Haven't been on long trips since the start of November. There have been a number of smaller trips and some bus trips. Got married a couple of weeks back and here are some pictures from my post-wedding trip to Mauritius this week - my first trip with my wife!

Not going to talk much about the places visited ( as I think this is a place that a lot of people visit and the places I visited are part of the standard Thomas Cook package ), unless there are specific questions or someone on these portals would like a writeup in addition to the pictures :D

First set of pictures ( many more to come, but might need a day or half for the remaining).

P.S. For some reason, the upload's failing today when I try multiple photos per upload ( have had to do these one at a time :( )

Nice teasers there,

Congratulations, and wish you a happy married life.

This is one location which is on our mind, but yet to materialize.

Iam glued and looking forward for a great TL.

Congrats airguitar, Wish you a very happy married life!!!. Mauritius is a very good choice for a honey moon trip. Post more pics and details with your experience in visiting some unique places there.

Congratulations airguitar, the pics are good teasers. Putting captions/note with the pics will make it more interesting narration.
Could you pm me the actual package cost incurred & your analysis about diff package operators as I am planning the same location for my Bro in law who is getting married in Jan2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by airguitar (Post 2185522)
Got married a couple of weeks back and here are some pictures from my post-wedding trip to Mauritius this week - my first trip with my wife!

Mr Shy,
Instead of writing this whole sentence, the word ''Honeymoon'' is sufficient!!!

Wish you happy married life.

Nice pics, waiting for more.

Haha AP, I'm not shy: "Honeymoon" sounds a bit too western for me :D and somehow that word doesn't convey the "travel" portion of the matter :D

Thanks all for the comments. RemingtonSteele, I'd PM the package to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 2185610)
Mr Shy,

Wish you happy married life.

Nice pics, waiting for more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 2185610)
Mr Shy,

Haha!! Ashish bhai, good one!!
Jokes apart, Heartiest congratulations to you and your wife on your wedding. Wish you both a very happy , fun filled and blissful life ahead.
The teasers of the place looks good. Have seen the photos many times on internet but never got tired of it. It's a wonderful place( looks likestupid:, I have not been there).
Please also put a one line description for the snaps.
COngratulations Again.
Waiting for more pics!!

Congrats airguitar. Some nice snaps there. I have been to Mauritius twice and its one of my favourite destinations. I hope to go there again maybe for my honeymoon:D, but before that i need to find a girl for myself !lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele (Post 2185605)
Could you pm me the actual package cost incurred & your analysis about diff package operators as I am planning the same location for my Bro in law who is getting married in Jan2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by airguitar (Post 2185631)
Thanks all for the comments. RemingtonSteele, I'd PM the package to you.

Nice teasers and congratulations on your wedding. I wish you a happy married life. For the benefit of other members kindly brief about the packages and options there exist. I want to go to Mauritius as soon as I finish up here. Thanks.

Congrats airguitar.
Picture Perfect photographs. Waiting for more.

Nice teaser to the travelogue. A little bit more narration will help us. While there may be other travelogues already on this, each one has a different perspective and hence the request for a narration.

Also appreciate if you can throw some light on the package from TC.

The first pic is one of the best i have seen in this forum ..
Bring it on.

@airguitar, when is the second posting of the pics comming?? the pics you posted are really good, looking forward to the next pics posting from you soon.

Great Snaps airguitar. We expect more snaps from you.BTW, congratulations on your wedding.

Nice thread airguitar. Looking forward for some more snaps and one-liners too abt each place.

Meanwhile could you please PM the package details and if any analysis was done abt other trip organisers too.

Regards,
Anup