Team-BHP - Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/168599-official-pirelli-store-tire-right-bhandup-mumbai.html)

Hello i'd like to enlist this tyre shop which is located very near to my office in Bhandup (W).

This shop claims to be India's first Pirelli certified fitment centre.

I had gone there to replace tyres on my friends Skoda Laura who got a sweet deal replacing his OE Good Years & he upsized to Pirelli P1's.

After a while i too had gone there to get my front brake pads replaced (which i had sourced from Canada) they helped me with their pneumatic tools & the hydraulic jack;

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-img_2011.jpg

They also surprisingly had ready stock of PZERO's in my size in their inventory which they showed me & i was almost tempted to swap my Michelins, but they still had life in them.

They also had a RUN FLAT tyre changer which is rare to find in aftermarket tyre stores in Mumbai :thumbs up

Im attaching a few pictures from their official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/tirerightofficial

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-11888096_1011885568844572_6027197987055754136_n.jpg

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-11902376_1011885852177877_1762165694708389748_n.jpg

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-11221348_1011908512175611_2200442064250398762_n.jpg

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-img_2265.jpg

They said they have direct support from Pirelli & can source odd sizes for supercars too being a Pirelli official store.

Also they mentioned they have more than 250 sizes available out of which 85 sizes are exclusive only to Pirelli.

Note: They provide Shipment to all parts of India.

Products offered: Official Pirelli Tyre Dealer, Other brands like Continental, Good Year & Achilles available too

Other Services: Avery Vinyl Wraps, Amaron Battery dealer.

Contact No. - 022-65600500

Email ID: info@tireright.in

Address: C/1 AC Building, Old Panna Lal Compound, LBS Marg, Bhandup (W).

Do they stock only 4-wheelers or 2-wheelers also?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodge_Viper (Post 3810912)
Do they stock only 4-wheelers or 2-wheelers also?

Yes they do, i forgot to mention that in the opening post.

You may contact them directly for options & prices :thumbs up

Good looking store, thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3810860)
I had gone there to replace tyres on my friends Skoda Laura who got a sweet deal replacing his OE Good Years & he upsized to Pirelli P1's.

What's the pricing like vis a vis Michelins which are usually the most expensive in their respective segments? I'm a big Michelin & Yokohama fan & have been very pleased with their tyres.

Quote:

They also surprisingly had ready stock of PZERO's in my size in their inventory which they showed me & i was almost tempted to swap my Michelins, but they still had life in them.
Awesome, just dropped them an email asking about the available sizes. My 530d needs a tyre change soon.

Quote:

They also had a RUN FLAT tyre changer which is rare to find in aftermarket tyre stores in Mumbai
:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3811089)
Good looking store, thanks for sharing!
What's the pricing like vis a vis Michelins which are usually the most expensive in their respective segments? I'm a big Michelin & Yokohama fan & have been very pleased with their tyres.

I believe the Pirellis are definitely cheaper than their equivalent Michelin tyres. But then again certain tyre sizes in which OE is Pirelli like in case of Audi, they may be commanding a premium.

Quote:

Awesome, just dropped them an email asking about the available sizes. My 530d needs a tyre change soon.
Great, that 275 rear tyre will be hard to source i believe :) but keep us updated :thumbs up

Ordered a set of MOMO REVENGE from TIRE RIGHT;

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1445423825.790543.jpg
Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1445423843.535950.jpg
Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1445423865.810205.jpg

It is that moment when the car parts have already arrived before the car :D

Will be taking delivery of my Figo tomorrow and the new rims & tyres will be put on shortly after that.

The momos sure look delicious. Pease share the costs involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raulspace999 (Post 3832431)
The momos sure look delicious. Pease share the costs involved.

These are 15"ers.

Got them for aprox INR 29,000/- :thumbs up

Hi all,
I took delivery of my honda jazz S cvt couple of weeks back.
I changed the tyres to 195/60 R15 michellin XM2.
Came across Tire Right,spoke to Gaurav and told him I need something wicked,and he suggested momos revenge.
These were readily available with him,I sent the car next day to him and the alloys were fitted within 45 minutes.
Owner of Tire right Mr Gaurav was very cooperative and very professional.He also used some nylon white rings between the alloys and the hubs to ensure that there is no wobbling.
I had specifically told him that it should be a scratchless install,and I was super happy with the end results.He also did a free wheel alignment.
Total charges were 29000 Rs
Let the pics do the talking now

Quote:

Originally Posted by kedarwalke (Post 3841337)
Hi all,
Came across Tire Right,spoke to Gaurav and told him I need something wicked,and he suggested momos revenge.
These were readily available with him,I sent the car next day to him and the alloys were fitted within 45 minutes.
Owner of Tire right Mr Gaurav was very cooperative and very professional.He also used some nylon white rings between the alloys and the hubs to ensure that there is no wobbling.
I had specifically told him that it should be a scratchless install,and I was super happy with the end results.He also did a free wheel alignment.

Slick upgrade. Love the MOMO revenge.

I feel you should have upsized to 16". The side wall is too much in the current setup. nevertheless, great upgrade. clap:

Quote:

Hi all,

Nice looking alloys!! They straight design goes along very well with the sharp lines of the car. Congrats!!

Quote:

Hi all,

The car looks smashing Kedar, but i am also of the opinion that the Jazz could have easily swallowed 16"ers :thumbs up

BTW i have the exact same MOMO REVENGE on my New Figo heres the pic; :D

Official Pirelli Store - Tire Right (Bhandup, Mumbai)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1446659579.909428.jpg

How would P1 stand against CC5 when it comes to quietness? I have put the same query under continental tyres section also to know the reaction of both tyre users. Need to put them on my Lancer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devarshi84 (Post 3939880)
How would P1 stand against CC5 when it comes to quietness? I have put the same query under continental tyres section also to know the reaction of both tyre users. Need to put them on my Lancer.

I know a friend who has Pirelli P1 on his Laura & he recently bought a Figo too, he was so happy with the P1 that he put 195/60 R14 Pirelli P1s on his Figo too.

I have sat in his car many times & compared to my Figo which has Continental Max Contact 5 it feels same on noise levels.

My experience with this dealer has been very average.

I have called their store to enquire about tires and Momo rims and was directed to call the owner Mr. Gaurav Thakkar. One thing is that Mr. Thakkar never answers his phone and sends an auto message that he will call back. That never happens. So I decided to send him an SMS. For some reason he prefers to chat on SMS but does not answer calls; at least this has been the case with me so far. Also, sent my requirement by email but have got no reply to it yet.

I found this medium of communication to be too much of an effort; there is only so much you can type!! So decided to just go with another dealer and another brand of tires.