Team-BHP - 15" Alloys for my Optra
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   15" Alloys for my Optra (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/1930-15-alloys-my-optra-2.html)

Hey Rudra,

Here are some pics of the alloys i was telling you about.
Sadly the lighing is not so good and the whole car did not fit in the pics my friend took ... but im sure u get the idea.
They look a lot better in real life too....

cya
R

ps - also...consider 195 tires....they make more sense in every way for you..... except they might not satisfy you looks wise...

sorry about the bad quality - taken on mobile phone in night shot mode at 3.00 in the morning.

One option with thin spokes. Not LG065 but close. A fast PS job.

Other what rtech posted

In both I've made the wheel size to 15 inches. A visual feel though. Let me know guys.

I dont think 5 spokes would suit the Optras mature character. They would be too sporty.

Multi-spokes like in Rudras first pic would be my choice.

GTO

P.S. All of your skills with PShop scare me

hey rudra,
multiple spokes look really cool, but they are an absolute pain to clean..getting rid of the break dust from your front wheels is a nightmare...and ive seen how spotlessly clean you keep your car...so be ready for some sore knees and back:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Sep. 10 2004,10:14)]I dont think 5 spokes would suit the Optras mature character. They would be too sporty.

I would have definitely agreed with that statement if i hadnt seen a black optra with 5-spokes some nights back....and it looked HOT!
However, i guess not all 5 spokes wld look good on an optra.. every little design detail of an alloy wheel contributes to the overall look.

Hey Rudra, did you not like the pics i put up for you ?

Killjoy, do u have a pic of the whole car with the wheels..?.. it would be easier so see how good they looked on the optra....

cya
R

ps- i like the 1st option better from your 2 PSd pics Rudra...

Ya multi spoke wheels look good on the Optra. And more so cos its a black car. Have seen those wheels on Black Accent/Lancer too. And it really looks good.

The pics rehaan posted also are good. But again they are 5 (twin) spoke alloys. And multi's look better

I like the wheels on Rehaans frnd's Optra.

Soemhow i don't like those thin multi-spokes. Not to ly liking at all. i prefer heavier looking wheels as they give a more substantial look to a car.

I like those wheels in Rudra's 2nd pic a lot.

Rt

multiple spokes look really cool, but they are an absolute pain to clean..getting rid of the break dust from your front wheels is a nightmare...and ive seen how spotlessly clean you keep your car...so be ready for some sore knees and back

Yes Anoop I know about that and I'm doing it already

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Sep. 10 2004,12:29)]Hey Rudra, did you not like the pics i put up for you ?

I like the pics but still think multi spokes with hyper black finish will look good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rudra Sen @ Sep. 10 2004,13:49)]....still think multi spokes with hyper black finish will look good.

They look damn good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (killjoy @ Sep. 10 2004,06:24)]sorry about the bad quality - taken on mobile phone in night *shot mode at 3.00 in the morning.

quality is relatively goood,which fone??

Rudra Sir,
I loved the second pic you posted. It looks very good..go for those wheels.
About the multispokes, I saw them on a few Accent's & let me tell you..it looked flop but it really really suits the lancer.

my pal's optra 1.6 with 15" wheels and 205 falken ziex tyres. recently got the interiors done up in dark grey leather. looks really good.

Rudra,

My personal opinion about ur 2 pics is that i dint like both. the multi spoke somehow doesnt gel for me as GTO said the optra's mature look.

and the 2nd pic has alloys that are tooo jhatak for a black car.

thats my opinion though.

y dont u try and photoshop some concave designed alloys ?? the ones that curve inside ..hope u get what im trying to say..

cheers