Team-BHP - Got the perfect Alloys for my Swift !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Got the perfect Alloys for my Swift ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/27337-got-perfect-alloys-my-swift-8.html)

Thanks Guys, here is the final quote I got, 21k for set of five 15" Lenso Alloys, they are some new model(5 spoke). 4200*5=21K for Yokohamas 195/60-R15 (I thought he said "A" something was the model) and 2K for valves, balancing, fitting etc. Total Of 44K What do you guys think?

Must be the A300's. Nice, comfortable tyres.

...or possibly AVS Sport???

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 553923)
Must be the A300's. Nice, comfortable tyres.

Hey thanks, but any idea on the performance and are they better than the S-Drive which many of them are talking about out here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 553924)

Shouldn't be as they've been discontinued.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshurao (Post 553928)
Hey thanks, but any idea on the performance and are they better than the S-Drive which many of them are talking about out here?

Actually, just checked & the only option Yoko officially has in your size is the ES100. They are good tyres performance wise. S-Drives are not available in your size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 553924)

I think you are right shrivz, i just checked out the pics of A300 and AVS Sport, The tyre the dealer showed me was more like AVS sport and surely not like A300.

The Yokohamas the dealer showed me looked something like this

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 553939)
Actually, just checked & the only option Yoko officially has in your size is the ES100. They are good tyres performance wise. S-Drives are not available in your size.

Thanks Raghu, I will have to clarify things again with the dealer. Hope he is not taking me for a ride.

You sure you didn't see this one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 553962)
You sure you didn't see this one?

Hey, I cant view the image from office, will go home and check it out. By the way, my dealer just told me that its AVS ES100, How is this tyre? Please could you tell me which of the two tyres is better, pros and cons . Yokohama 195/55-R15 S-Drive or the 195/60-R15 AVS ES100.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshurao (Post 554155)
Hey, I cant view the image from office, will go home and check it out. By the way, my dealer just told me that its AVS ES100, How is this tyre? Please could you tell me which of the two tyres is better, pros and cons . Yokohama 195/55-R15 S-Drive or the 195/60-R15 AVS ES100.

i would take the s-drive out of the two. the es100 is nearing the end of its life cycle.

Hey Thanks Akshay :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 554188)
the es100 is nearing the end of its life cycle.

I have read this somewhere else too.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 554497)
I have read this somewhere else too.;)

so did i.lol: im just quoting it from there.

@anshurao any idea who is the dealer for yokohama in goa?