Team-BHP - Aircheckers by Petes- Show tyre pressure by valve cap
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Aircheckers by Petes- Show tyre pressure by valve cap (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/7052-aircheckers-petes-show-tyre-pressure-valve-cap-2.html)

what about a sail and an octy? where in worli-mumbai can i get this. i assume they can be self fitted.

You can get 'em at 4-Seasons. And yes, they are self fitted! A person who makes his own speakers is asking whether valve caps are a DIY job!!

Rs. 690 for 4 in mumbai from 4 seasons tardeo

u never know if there was some thing special going on. those days of using a strobe to tune a padmini are gone. try doing that to an RS? :-)

besides building speakers is fun. it gives me a chance to get dirty with enggineering. so 4 seasons will give me these for any car? got a number ?

also what i did at 19 dont apply at 40+. in college we built an amphibious car with dual trannys one for the propellers and other for the wheels. you wont catch me doing that today.

Why don't u Buzz Turboindia.... He would be able to give u a mumbai # to contact, navin...

lalit jogani
four seasons automobiles PVT LTD

info@4seasonsautomobiles.com

please:

GEtz has Tyre pressure (recommende) as 30 PSi for only two passengers on all four

and 33 PSi when fully loaded.

Do these indicators indicate ove pressure also. In above case what should be used. 30 psi or 32 PSi.

hey anyone knows where i can get it in delhi?? and what would be the price for one for a zen !! also the company says the pressure should be 24 psi but i feel about 26 is better!!!

Hi speedomania, you can collect a set of 26psis from me either from karol bagh or gurgaon whichever is more convinent to you. We are dealers for pete's in new delhi.

Arush

Hi
Where is this available in Bangalore and which one should i buy for Accent Viva CRDi. Thanks..
Aravind

Normally the tyre pressure for the front tyre and back tyre are different as per manufacturer's recommendation like 32psi for front and 30 psi for back. In this case
which psi cap should we buy?

Also please let us know where these are available in Hyderabad

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by narasimha raju
Normally the tyre pressure for the front tyre and back tyre are different as per manufacturer's recommendation like 32psi for front and 30 psi for back. In this case

Thanks

Maybe they should be sold in pairs then you could get the correct ones for front and back (I am asuming they are sold in a pack of 4 as they are in the UK).

The alternative is to find someone with the same car as you who would also like some air checkers. Then buy a pack each (one 32 the other 30) and swap two with each other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by narasimha raju

Thanks

We sell them in pairs and fours so you wouldn't have a problem,

Our distriutor for Hyderabad is Stunnerz - 9346925000. Mr AMar. If you have any problems pls feel free to call or sms to our Helpline no - 9895088444,

HAVE FUN

Aravindr, for Bangalore, please check at Hot Tracks, on Residency Rd (next to Bangalore Club).