Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2012, 19:39   #1
Senior - BHPian

Vintage & Classic Car Drive to Sula (Nasik) in Jan 2013

Mod Note : Pics & Report up at this link!

Another nice drive is planned to the Sula wines at NASIK. A really nice setting for the grand cars and almost half the kms of MAHABLESHWAR making them rest longer & us too. The stay is being organised at the " Beyond " property of theirs which is 3 kms from the main winery . So once again this is on a first cum first basis because of limited rooms. So look forward in hearing who would be like to join another fun Run.

The run is scheduled for 25th to the 27th of January, 2013 so the weather would be on our side again this time.

Cheers

Last edited by GTO : 29th January 2013 at 09:59. Reason: Adding link to your pics & report
kasli is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th December 2012, 20:25   #2
BHPian

re: Vintage & Classic Car Drive to Sula (Nasik) in Jan 2013

Aniruddh, we are in. I believe Roni is also keen to come, so is Scooby. Thanks for fixing it so quickly. nasik has lots of old cars. Does anyone have a contact? I can speak to Aditya Munim who parks his lovely Mercedes and beetle there .
Old 6th December 2012, 21:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well Thank you Bulldogji , I think on our last count after the post is that we have 7 confirmed already. As in 100% coming while other 8 have said yes. I shall wait for compete the list and details then; can say that it's closed & full up.

Arranging another run so soon by all of us is the greed for weather which we really felt the positive effect on the MAHABLESHWAR drive.

Cheers
Old 7th December 2012, 07:34   #4
Senior - BHPian

Something to keep with the mood of the drive

Cheers

Vintage & Classic Car Drive to Sula (Nasik) in Jan 2013-image317570065.jpg
kasli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2012, 10:58   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Vintage & Classic Car Drive to Sula (Nasik) in Jan 2013

Sounds great, I am in 100%. Hope to get the Beetle ready, but no promises

Does Nasik still have an active club/association/group of collectors? They can join us there for a meal or small run or show us some lovely cars.

Any members here from Nasik who can advise?
Old 7th December 2012, 11:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
...........Does Nasik still have an active club/association/group of collectors? They can join us there for a meal or small run or show us some lovely cars.

Any members here from Nasik who can advise?
I believe that Nashik has just formed their own club. HVOCT I believe may also get involved, they are close to the Nashik guys. Way to go in cooperation between enthusiasts..
We will try to organise something, maybe some "dekho" and a meet. It's too early yet.

Cheers harit
harit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2012, 12:02   #7
Senior - BHPian

I am surely in as always.

An appeal:

Guys HVOCT has asked us to give them a date when we can do a display at thane can we do this on the 27th Sunday on our way back? they plan to hold a event at a mall along the highway. They are trying to organize a show at our convenience as they don't have many cars in thane anymore. Thane needs our support and I think we we have breakfast and start from nashik we should be in Mumbai by about 1:30 we can display our vehicles and then leave. After all we will have to pass through thane on route that day. We can have lunch there and head home.

Who knows the Nashik guys will also join us on the drive back to thane with us and that will really bind us together.

Last edited by the mole : 7th December 2012 at 12:12.
the mole is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2012, 12:25   #8
Senior - BHPian

Mole looking at it . The lunch cum display and helping out fellow enthusiasts should be fine as we would on flat terra ferma and closer to home. Even if we depart by 3 pm from Thane or little later we should be home comfortably.

Cheers

Last edited by kasli : 7th December 2012 at 12:30.
kasli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 14:32   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear Kasli and Amol - Cyrus and I are definitely in this time, for good. Reason is very clear. MRY3112 is parked safely in Nasik only. I will take it out for this event, use it and keep it back. If I don't use it now, when will I use it!

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 15:08   #10
Senior - BHPian

Please send me your email id by PM to send all details

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Dear Kasli and Amol - Cyrus and I are definitely in this time, for good. Reason is very clear. MRY3112 is parked safely in Nasik only. I will take it out for this event, use it and keep it back. If I don't use it now, when will I use it!

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Old 11th December 2012, 14:56   #11
Senior - BHPian

I am confirmed for this event Aniruddh. Please block my place. Thanks.
Can someone help me out in tuning and servicing my Impala at Khandala, she is running too rich, and brakes need servicing too.
scooby05 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 18:47   #12
Senior - BHPian

So we have a full house this time. Some great cars and lots of fun once again.
It's a peaceful drive and weather should be on our side also. Shall update on anything new and what's planned

Cheers
Old 11th December 2012, 21:21   #13
BHPian

Dear All,

I am one of the active / founder members of "Nasik Yezdi Jawa Club" and also a silent member of HVOCN (the Nasik chapter of HVOCT)

Kindly let me know if any kind of help is needed for this event since I am based in Nasik itself.

Looking forward to this event

PS:Also, any chances our bikes can be included in the event??
Old 11th December 2012, 21:50   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350biker View Post
Dear All,

I am one of the active / founder members of "Nasik Yezdi Jawa Club" and also a silent member of HVOCN (the Nasik chapter of HVOCT)

Kindly let me know if any kind of help is needed for this event since I am based in Nasik itself.

Looking forward to this event

PS:Also, any chances our bikes can be included in the event??
Thank you for getting in touch and it would be great to connect . We are driving up on Friday from mumbai and there till Sunday. As this is an enthusiasts initiative you are free to join but I think we would be staying put at Sula itself till departure.

But if there are a bunch if enthusiasts from nasik who would like to come there with their cars and bikes and meet us ! No issue at all and it would be our pleasure .

Cheers

Last edited by kasli : 11th December 2012 at 21:57.
Old 11th December 2012, 23:39   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350biker View Post
Dear All,

I am one of the active / founder members of "Nasik Yezdi Jawa Club" and also a silent member of HVOCN (the Nasik chapter of HVOCT)..... PS:Also, any chances our bikes can be included in the event??
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasli View Post
Thank you ..... No issue at all and it would be our pleasure. Cheers
Hi biker, As Kasli said, we are staying at Sula. We should catch up in any way, we should take our cars out of Sula for a spin, and we should catch up with you and your group. Question, how do we do this? Do PM your moble no to be able to talk to you. This time we will plan an itenary in advance, I hope we don't need to reserve parking again

Cheers harit
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks