Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2007, 01:35   #1
BHPian

Essential for a vintage car buff

Hi ,

For all who are into restoring vintage cars or if you are interested in vintage cars check out Home Page - The Old Car Manual Project or www.oldcarproject.com , it is the best help in commencing restoration. TOCMP stands for "the old car manual project" it is a voluntary effort and the information available there is free of charge.

By the way the manual for the 1.5 Litre Jaguar was put there by my younger brother while we restored our car.

Check it out ! And if you can add to the library with any manuals you might have then please do so.
vintageman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2007, 10:24   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

have been following the site for ages...it is a tremendous effort, and the amount of info available from this and sister sites is mind blowing...especially for american cars...I have loads of stuff to contribute once i get my scanner contributed...especially would like to contribute for indian classics.
Old 9th June 2007, 13:31   #3
BHPian

Excellent, please develop one place or website to share information, manuals and knowledge with others. I am also interested to own Austin, Morris or Chevrolet, Ford. If anybody can help me to find one in their areas, do please write me with contact details.
I will also share my experience about vintage cars, which my father used to own in 70's. Looking forward to see more info about vintage cars and
their restoration, even spare parts available in thier areas.
Regards,
VP5

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks