Team-BHP - Studebaker and Nash Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Studebaker and Nash Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/52844-studebaker-nash-cars-india.html)

Spotted this long time back in Pune J-V motors. It was there for paint job.

Oh man! Now that's a beautiful car. Is this the same one that was featured in bs motoring a while back? The stude coupes of this era were truly beautiful. Too bad they screwed up the saloon designs after 1957.

wow thats one very well maintained studabaker. Does anybody have more info on this beauty?

Man do I love Pune.
This is the city to live for all automaniacs.
Any info where we can see this beauty in flesh(or rather metal)?

I believe the owner stays somewhere on DP road as I had spotted this beauty once there & Karl too had confirmed this.

The car is in Mint condition

I can ask my contact in J -V motors where this car was present for 2 weeks for coloring job. It is way longgggg. I was stunned looking at this beauty and the way owner has maintained it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 931079)
I believe the owner stays somewhere on DP road as I had spotted this beauty once there & Karl too had confirmed this.

The car is in Mint condition

Indeed. She's been in the family from new, and is the genuine item, a Golden hawk - supercharged no less! She is used once a week without fail, I regularly see her on the road, and what a sight she is!

The BSMotoring car I think was a Power Hawk, red colour with a CP regn.

Karl nice to see you again.
Can we get to see her too???

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorheadinc (Post 931262)
Karl nice to see you again.
Can we get to see her too???

I dont know the owner personally, so it wouldn't be right to divulge the location. Just stand on DP road on a Saturday morning till you see it.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 930948)
Spotted this long time back in Pune J-V motors. It was there for paint job.

WoW ! What a car! I have seen them in Movies and scale models.
I never thought there would be one in India.:D

WOW! Thats one well mantained car, I was just imagining the same with some fat rubber and large alloys :). But some things just look good original.

wow....very beautiful find, I would like to drive it...haha
Thanks neoonwheels for sharing the photo

Thanks guys. So the owner stays at DP road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 931229)
The BSMotoring car I think was a Power Hawk, red colour with a CP regn.

i think the car your talking off Karl was the Flight Hawk belonging to Captain B. i have not seen the edition but red and CP registration number gets one car to mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 932321)
i think the car your talking off Karl was the Flight Hawk belonging to Captain B. i have not seen the edition but red and CP registration number gets one car to mind.

Certainly the same car, my mistake if it is a Flight Hawk. Would you have any pics?