Team-BHP - Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club- Dec 09 Meet/Rally
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club- Dec 09 Meet/Rally (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/71998-karnataka-vintage-classic-car-club-dec-09-meet-rally.html)

Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club(KVCCC)- Dec 09 Meet/Rally.

The Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club in association with ITC Gardenia and Govt. of Karnataka is organizing a meet today.

I had been to the event early in the morning.
Some pictures. More to come later.

Is this the famous rebodied Wolsley ?

What aother cars were there at the event. Do post a detailed report with pictures and participants list.

The KVCCC rally was awesome. All the cars assembled at the basement of the ITC hotel. At 11 the cars was flagged off to Bangalore Palace Grounds by Transport Minister.
One freak thing happened to a MG, CAN 734. Will tell about it later.:Shockked:
Pics:

Great pics. You must have had a great time out there.

How many cars actually participated.

That Ford pickup is a treat for the eyes, very well restored.

Also love the black Ponton Merc, the Healey and Doc's Lanchester.

Pictures dedicated to STANHER:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1642863)

Thanks a ton Arun! clap:

Wow, the Herald looks like a well-done resto job! But for that modern light on the dashboard. Being a later mk2 (flat bootlid), I reckon it didn't originally come with the "herald" rood badges, and should've had "Gazel" type hubcaps but it has the rare round sidelights intact!
And the Super 10 is really mind-blowing!! :thumbs up

Good to see Standards still seen in fair numbers atleast in Bangalore shows!

What a Rally it was, Feel sorry for the people who din't make use of the invitation. Only the Fiat 1100 Club Bangalore Members had the privilege to attend this rally officially

@ wasif : that's the same car discussed some were else on the forum and restored by Manvendra singh.

@ Arun: The ford pick up truck is awesome and that's the color I am planning (or rather forced upon by my family) for my car. Please can you give more pictures of the truck.

Also to be seen is a Golden Mustang fast back? whose is that. Have those lovely wheel caps on them.

Also the blue car Above the MG is Citroen Traction Advent, is it from Khoday's collection. I have seen two cars with him.

And I really have missed a great show.

Looks like you guys had a great time - we in Pune/Bombay too had a blast, shall put up pictures shortly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1642863)

That Herald really is astounding - so virgin, original, and probably unrestored for the most part, I would say this must be a Dharampur/Khoday car.

Date : 20th December 2009
Venue : ITC Gardenia, Bangalore
Time : 9am

75 more pictures to come.... till then please reply

That Fiat rumble seat looks really cute, any idea what year it is ?

Also what is that red on black sedan with those artillery wheels ?

Few more pictures people, Hope they are good enough to quench your thirst

Car pictures before flagging off from ITC Gardenia, All these pictures were taken in the Basement so sorry for the Dust particles in the pictures.
Up-coming pictures are after the flagging off and the cars exiting the Venue

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1642610)
Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club(KVCCC)- Dec 09 Meet/Rally.

The Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club in association with ITC Gardenia and Govt. of Karnataka is organizing a meet today.

I had been to the event early in the morning.
Some pictures. More to come later.

Thanks for all the great photos, WHAT A GREAT SHOW!

1. Pity about the colour on the Rolls, it's worth doing correctly at some point.
2. The Ford pickup is as good as it gets.
3. Wish they didn't put the two-tone on the hood of the Buick, never happened out of the factory.
4. The Mini very sweet!
5 the Jaguar MK11 looked exceptional.

Any interior and engine photos?
How many cars were present and how many other great cars didn't make it?
WWWWWish I could have been there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by john a milne (Post 1643014)
1. Pity about the colour on the Rolls, it's worth doing correctly at some point.

3. Wish they didn't put the two-tone on the hood of the Buick, never happened out of the factory.

I assume you mean the bright blue Wolseley John? Not a Rolls.

Regarding the Buick, I'm pretty certain that that style of 2 tone was offered - at least it was offered on the 46-48 line up.

Karnataka Vintage and Classic Car Club- Dec 09 Meet/Rally-ad02.jpg