Team-BHP - The Classic Drive Thread. (Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   The Classic Drive Thread. (Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/78378-classic-drive-thread-mumbai-6.html)

My pics from the meet :D

Lovely cars. You indeed had a nice time guys. The MG has swept me off my feet !
The red Triumph roadster is looking great ! Whom does she belong to.
Does the Jaguar belong to Sameer bhau ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1854967)
Lovely cars. You indeed had a nice time guys. The MG has swept me off my feet !
The red Triumph roadster is looking great ! Whom does she belong to.
Does the Jaguar belong to Sameer bhau ?

Both cars are Sameer bhau's.

Cyrus you missed the Impala.

Randomusername i knew i could count on you for pictures as this time none of us got the camera. Great job and for the drives you are our designated photographer.

The meet was great and a good variety of cars. Missed the ones who did not make it and the others that ditched at the last minute. But fun as ever. We did have two unexpected friends join us and the next time their cars are coming too.

a video by my brother:
YouTube - Team BHP Classic Car Drive 2

Look at Rezas Head shining away to glory!! HEHEHE!! I have a video too, will upload it soon.

Wonderful guys. To see all those beauties on the road, that's what this passion is all about, sharing them with people. I'm sure the cars will be happy too getting to stretch their legs and breathe easy.

I think even if its just me and a friend with the Triumph I need to get this started here too. Maybe just maybe the other owners will slowly join up.

Great initiative and I wish you guys tons more fun on weekends to come

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKG (Post 1855689)
Wonderful guys. To see all those beauties on the road, that's what this passion is all about, sharing them with people. I'm sure the cars will be happy too getting to stretch their legs and breathe easy.

I think even if its just me and a friend with the Triumph I need to get this started here too. Maybe just maybe the other owners will slowly join up.

I'll surely be in for this kinda thing! 'makes me visualise the drive with this song playing in the background:

YouTube - Collegians - Let's Go For A Ride

:)

I was cycling on carter road when all the classic started lining up at the Cafe coffee day.

Some of them are real beauties. Really well maintained. Good to see the beauties on roads rather than garages.

Are we having the drive this weekend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1878390)

I dont mind, I am dying to take out the Rover for a spin.

RandomUsername enjoyed viewing the pictures of the 25/04/10 drive. The Jaguar 1.5 L and the red Chevrolet Impala are registered in Nagpur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1878390)

The first factor is even at 7 am it is hot now, and the second reason is most of the guys are traveling so i think it would be best to have the drive after the monsoons. We can plan a long and big drive for then.

So no Drive? I was going to get 3112 from pune specially for this.

Hi Guys The weather gods are smiling again and its time to get our beauties out of hibernation. How about a meet to enjoy some great classic car driving concluded by a hearty breakfast? Kasli, Speedy what say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mole (Post 2131940)
Hi Guys The weather gods are smiling again and its time to get our beauties out of hibernation. How about a meet to enjoy some great classic car driving concluded by a hearty breakfast? Kasli, Speedy what say?

Guys, I agree with Amol.
The VCCCI rally was a great success. The FCCCI mega meet will be held on the 6th.

Can we restart the "Sunday morning classic drive", while the weather's still bearable ?? Someone please decide a date and build up a list.