Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2010, 20:19   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
By 31-Mar/01-Apr, I'm sure all of them will give you a call & provide you the maximum discount (fiscal year end sale) they can afford.

Alto is a very good, trusted, proven car no doubt for that matter all your choices are good. But one small suggestion for you is that, whatever car you choose, try to select the top end variant.
Couldn't agree more. Strike off the diesels from your list altogether. Try to stretch your budget to a new Alto, being a maruti & that too, brand new... should give you complete piece of mind with regards maintenance & running. You can't go wrong with a maruti.

Best of luck
Old 15th April 2010, 15:42   #17
BHPian

Wanted to share with all of you that I finally bought a 1998 model of Maruti Zen Carb, the car is in good shape (specially machanically). I have bought the Zen mainly for family use and I am buying a used Thunderbird bike too for my daily drive. Let me admit that I do not LOVE driving cars (did I say I hate, no). Because they seems very delicate to me. I am spoilt after driving a Jeep for almost two years and doing a lot of off roading on her

I am keeping the remaining money (from my budget 2L) to buy a 4x4 vehicle for me in future. So after sometime I will be having a AC hatchback for my family, a bike to commute office and a 4WD for weekend use. What an Idea Sir Ji ??
Old 25th June 2010, 16:18   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey DesertKing,
Do you mind revealing the price you paid for the Zen? I am having a similar requirement and budget and considering used Zens.
Old 13th July 2010, 16:34   #19
BHPian

Close your eyes and pick a secondhand car which is done less than 15000km and not more than a yr old, preferably a santro or an alto. Nothing else will fit considering your needs, not to forget the maintenance and so on.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks