Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2007, 19:05   #61

check this site out for fogs
Suzuki Esteem Fog Lights - Hella - 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995
Old 7th November 2007, 22:24   #62
BHPian

kpzen-i havent yet clicked a pic with lights on, but will do soon.
Old 28th December 2007, 12:33   #63
Senior - BHPian

Baleno headlamps use H4 halogens. What bulb rating is used for the OEM/Lumax/Hella fogs?
Old 25th July 2008, 21:28   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat View Post
Spidy to use any other other kind of Fog lamps on the Baleno other than the MGA, you'll have to build a new front bumper or lets say modify the existing bumper with the help of a body fabricator.
And this is going to be expensive. Let me know if you want to get it done.

Hellcat
Any chance you could let us know where the bumper modification has been done? The one in the pic looks perfect in terms of quality!

I recently searched a lot for SGA like fog lamps for my Baleno, but couldn't get any. So, I ended up using the one that I already had. I changed the bulb to Superwhite H3 (?) ... but to be honest, the light throw at night is not so great. I'd love to change the bumper (or modify it) to ensure that I've got the lighting right!
Attached Thumbnails
Fog Lamps for Baleno-sirajma_baleno_fog.jpg  

Old 27th July 2008, 06:51   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajma View Post
Any chance you could let us know where the bumper modification has been done? The one in the pic looks perfect in terms of quality!

I recently searched a lot for SGA like fog lamps for my Baleno, but couldn't get any. So, I ended up using the one that I already had. I changed the bulb to Superwhite H3 (?) ... but to be honest, the light throw at night is not so great. I'd love to change the bumper (or modify it) to ensure that I've got the lighting right!
You could try anywhere on JC Road for the fog lamps... I got mine for Rs 2000 a pair (Lumax) from JJ Enterprises. It is a perfect fit if you get the guys to cut the cover of the provision hole of the bumper properly.... i have attached the pic of the pair on my car....
Attached Thumbnails
Fog Lamps for Baleno-untitled1.jpg  

Old 4th August 2008, 12:27   #66
BHPian

Just called up JJ enterprises, they dont have a fog lamp with an exact fit. I need to go around and check what they have.
Old 4th August 2008, 14:18   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiablo View Post
Just called up JJ enterprises, they dont have a fog lamp with an exact fit. I need to go around and check what they have.
Why dont you try General Auto spares near urvashi theater, contact Joshi or Purushottam, he will be able to source you a lumax.

Last time when I checked for OHC, he quoted #2500 for original lumax.

Let me know if you need one, i can check with him and let you know.
Old 28th August 2008, 15:55   #68
BHPian

Ok another search for foglamps all over bangalore. I finally end up in Hot Tracks and he says he can get it for me. I am apprehensive and he calls up Mumbai and tell its exactly like OEM replacement but locally made. I say OK if its an exact fit and pays the advance.

I was desperate as SGP was expensive and my fog lamps were broken.

After a couple of days I went to check and the lamps have arrived. Its not an exact fit and will jut out by a cm or so. Damn what bad luck. Anil starts acting wierd and almost have a fight with him since i was promised OEM replacement. I paid 2k and bought it. Fitting it today. Have had a bad experience with HT.

Finding baleno fogs are next to impossible now. Guys finding should do a group buy and put up the spares on TBHP.
crazydiablo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2008, 16:31   #69
Senior - BHPian

Check with satya at evo, he has done some installs of fogs. some involve a bit of cutting to get them custom fit look and some dont.

I too am waiting to get a nice pair installed on my car, but I need something powerful so might get ones with the capability of putting in powerful bulbs.
Old 28th August 2008, 16:43   #70
BHPian

I was after Satya since a long time for fog lamps. He did not have any that would not require cutting out the bumper more than the stock ones. He only had some ovals ones whenever i checked. I wanted square ones.

If it does not involve cutting the bumper beyond the OEM cutout then I might consider something of a better quality and better fit. Amit, let us know when u find it. Yeah good fog lamps do aid in better long distance night driving.
Old 29th August 2008, 15:07   #71
BHPian

Here is a pic of my fog lamps (car is not washed, please ignore)
Attached Thumbnails
Fog Lamps for Baleno-29082008400.jpg  

crazydiablo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2008, 02:19   #72
Senior - BHPian

I think mclaren and myself are the only 2 with SGP Stanley fog lamps on our cars.
Old 30th August 2008, 10:34   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I think mclaren and myself are the only 2 with SGP Stanley fog lamps on our cars.
And i remember you telling on a different thread that they are very expensive too.
BTW how much did a pair cost? And the bulb spec too please?
Old 30th August 2008, 10:36   #74
BHPian

@leodelg- That is pretty neatly done, looks like standard OE fitment.
Old 30th August 2008, 14:57   #75
Senior - BHPian

Compared to those sgp fogs you are better lighting a couple of candles and keeping them there.
They are just to let a person coming in front know something is glowing below the headlights too

crazydiablo,
I liked the fogs on your car, if and when u change yours let me know i might take those of your hands.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks