Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2005, 19:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Now for a Spiderman Car

LOL.... I've been getting a lot of these modified car pics in my mail of late.... Arussshhhhh, can you do a superman on an indica.... wanna see how that wud look.... hehe... [and no, i won't donate my indica]

Old 25th October 2005, 20:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ooo baby thats sexy paintjob nonetheless!! takes a lot of skill to pull of something like that altho its a stupid theme but still, full marks! hehe. Btw for ur superman indica would u prefer to drive a car with RED CHADDIS over BLUE PANTS!?

Arush
Old 25th October 2005, 21:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

lol, naaah.... was juz kiddin.... Man, I know this might sound too silly, have you ever done any exterior jobs on the Indica??? Tried to make something on it to make it look even more exciting/attractive???

2 curious....
Old 25th October 2005, 22:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Nopes never tried an indica before, we did our first bodykit on the new city last june, followed by the lancer, octavia, accord, sonata, accent, corolla. I am looking forward to a new lancer, new octavia and swift in the immediate future. Indica and zen probably after that.
Old 25th October 2005, 23:49   #5
Senior - BHPian

looks neat.... especially since it is a rare work of art....

good talent and yeah patience and skill.....
Old 26th October 2005, 00:06   #6
Senior - BHPian

well doesnt suit though but the work is done with an excellent attention to detail.
Old 26th October 2005, 10:45   #7
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Nopes never tried an indica before, we did our first bodykit on the new city last june, followed by the lancer, octavia, accord, sonata, accent, corolla. I am looking forward to a new lancer, new octavia and swift in the immediate future. Indica and zen probably after that.
oye arush what this??? indica and then zen !!!! i hope u will come down to bangalore soon...we bangaloreans arent used to blowing money on exhautics and since we have excellent tuners we end up souping up our balenos,esteems and zens to god knows what..wonder if ud ever get to seeing the balenos and zens taking it out on a saturday night in MG.Road ul forget all ur lancers,accords and the skodas and shift ur base to bangalore just to make kits for the zens and balenos..such is the demand here but sadly we aint got skilled workers at that..for more info on souped up balenos and zens and the amount of people looking for body kits ask JB..we have already given him a small demo...hhhmm have learnt about your body kits doing rounds in bangalore...so better be quick at it...its a goldmine out here !!!!
Old 26th October 2005, 11:29   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
..wonder if ud ever get to seeing the balenos and zens taking it out on a saturday night in MG.Road ul forget all ur lancers,accords and the skodas
oh boy oh boy..... how about if i tell you i got a joyride in iceman's baleno with our dear psycho behind the wheel on ring road at 1am when we were three pegs down. Either we were going insanely fast or the other people on the road were crawling... i dunno which one was true. Need i say more? :P
Old 26th October 2005, 11:37   #9
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
oh boy oh boy..... how about if i tell you i got a joyride in iceman's baleno with our dear psycho behind the wheel on ring road at 1am when we were three pegs down. Either we were going insanely fast or the other people on the road were crawling... i dunno which one was true. Need i say more? :P
haha..now that would be one experience ud never forget even if u wanted to..psycho behind the wheel means u go insanely psychotic,surprised that u actually noticed other cars too ..arent u supposed to be hanging on for dear life..a death ride actually for guys like sam kapasi ( haha sam cant forget that look on ur face after that spin u were taken by psycho in his STOCK esteem)..well u have seen it all arush..so i guess u know what im talking about..
Old 26th October 2005, 11:58   #10
BHPian

Nows thats a car you dont see very often...I'm looking forward to seeing a BAT-o-MOBILE....cool paint work and I never made out that it was an Indica.
PS: Hey Aarush where were the pics for the finished version of the Corolla...did you finish it and post the pics...or did I miss it???
Old 26th October 2005, 12:31   #11
Senior - BHPian

Sid the pics of the finished car are on the 3rd page i think somewhere in there...

Arush
Old 26th October 2005, 13:55   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Schumacher
Nows thats a car you dont see very often...I'm looking forward to seeing a BAT-o-MOBILE....cool paint work and I never made out that it was an Indica.
PS: Hey Aarush where were the pics for the finished version of the Corolla...did you finish it and post the pics...or did I miss it???
hey sid thats not an Indica pal... Thats a Toyota Celica abroad... Not from our desh.... I was juz teasing arush to do me a superman indica... lol...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks