Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2016, 12:06   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options

Quote:
Originally Posted by iabhishekkumar View Post
On the other hand, I still do not understand why we do not get the Battle Green edition of bullet made available in India? Is it true that this is due to the fact that our army uses this color and hence the issue?
Although RE website shows battle green colour on their Classic Battle Green series but it clearly says, "Not available in India". This rests all the queries about non availability of this colour in India.

Mods sorry for creating back to back posts kindly merge with my previous post.
Old 8th January 2016, 16:48   #32
BHPian

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-imageuploadedbyteambhp1452251870.120515.jpg

Just checked out the website, there's this green for the GT as well, not sure whether I like it or hate it, I feel green is more of a classic motorcycle colour, doesn't go well with a cafe racer.
zee_bat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th January 2016, 19:53   #33
BHPian

Hi All,

To be very honest all these colors except for dark Grey Bullet 500, none of the color excite me. I would always bet on current colors in market rather going for this new Scheme. ( No offence. Colors are personal Choice).

That cafe racer looks yuk in that color. The best one to go for would be either red or Yellow.

However when i bought Cafe last month, dealer had mentioned yellow is being discontinued. The above color proves it. Also Yellow has been pulled out.

Apart from selecting color they should have done little homework on what might suit their bikes.

The best color till date according to me was Desert Storm, White CL350, electra in red color ( maroon), Yellow and Red in Cafe, Bottle Green in Bullet 500 and legendary bullet 350.

I love color scheme on Thunderbird. Love them all.

Instead of Spending so much on color, they could have invested on reliability and quality part. that would have gone long way.

Last edited by Endofdayz : 8th January 2016 at 19:56. Reason: add few more points.
Old 9th January 2016, 07:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee_bat View Post
Attachment 1458183

Just checked out the website, there's this green for the GT as well, not sure whether I like it or hate it, I feel green is more of a classic motorcycle colour, doesn't go well with a cafe racer.
This is truly a lovely shade similar to British Racing Green. With those Tan Leather seats it makes for a Classic combination indeed.
Lovely looking bike!
Old 9th January 2016, 08:35   #35
BHPian

I think RE is planning to launch outright new products in the near future and till then they want to keep giving cosmetic updates to the existing line up to maintain the charm going and show that they are always trying to improve.

There is also a new matt blue colour of CL500 introduced but I was not able to see that in the website.

The showroom people told me that there is 10K price increase planned across the range, can anyone throw some light on this matter?

Last edited by .sourov : 9th January 2016 at 08:37. Reason: adding info
Old 9th January 2016, 15:50   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
This is truly a lovely shade similar to British Racing Green. With those Tan Leather seats it makes for a Classic combination indeed.

Lovely looking bike!

I love the color but not on the GT, somehow the jaguar/British green doesn't seem racy! But then again it might look amazing in person! The tan seat is obviously a nice touch. My classic 500 has custom tan seats and I think it goes best with black.
Old 10th January 2016, 14:15   #37
BHPian

Snapped this new colour of Thunderbird 350 at RE showroom while I went to service my Thunderbird.

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-img_20160110_130200112_hdr.jpg
asethi is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 11th January 2016, 17:50   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asethi View Post
Snapped this new colour of Thunderbird 350 at RE showroom while I went to service my Thunderbird.

Attachment 1458966
Awesome colour for Thunderbird. Most of the colors of Thunderbird are very good and this one is no exception. I think it has matte finish instead of regular glossy one. Is that correct?
Old 11th January 2016, 19:35   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2mayank View Post
Awesome colour for Thunderbird. Most of the colors of Thunderbird are very good and this one is no exception. I think it has matte finish instead of regular glossy one. Is that correct?
Yes correct, this is matte finish. Even the RE & Thunderbird logos are in brushed crome for that matte effect.
Old 12th January 2016, 18:48   #40
BHPian

I wonder why the squadron blue c5 is not showing up in pics or on the website, might not have been given the final nod unlike the other "leaked" photos. That would have been a great edition to the army style variants and given us Indians a good alternative to the desert storm.
Old 13th January 2016, 11:04   #41
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield has introduced nine new colours for the existing product line-up, including four new colours for the Classic range, three colours for the Bullet range and one colour each for the Thunderbird and the Continental GT. The prices of the new colour variants will remain unchanged and will be as per the existing models.

Link to Team-BHP news article

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-bullet500marshgrey-1.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-bulletelectrablue.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-bulletelectramaroon.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-classic350chestnut.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-classic350mint.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-classicchromegraphite.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-classicchromegreen.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-continentalgtgreen1.jpg

Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-thunderbird500asphalt.jpg

Last edited by Tushar : 13th January 2016 at 11:11.
Tushar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th January 2016, 12:33   #42
Senior - BHPian

Too bad about the GT though. While the British racing green looks very good, the yellow IMO looked spectacular. Wish they retained it
Old 13th January 2016, 19:10   #43
BHPian

Don't think the new colour in TB looks any good at all.
P.S. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2016, 22:31   #44
BHPian

Yes, colour is definitely personal choice! I LOVE the new Grey Bullet 500, definitely harks back to the old CI 500. Hope they continue the British racing green on this range though.

I like the Green and Grey on the Classic Chromes, was never a fan of the Red Classic Chrome.

The Green Continental GT is OK, but prefer the Yellow, Red and Black. Too bad if they're pulling Yellow - that was definitely eye-catching and in a good way too.

Not too excited about the rest of these new colours, definitely NOT that ghastly (to my eyes) mint-green!
Old 25th February 2016, 21:40   #45
BHPian

Squadron Blue Classic 500

Royal Enfield Classic 500 Squadron Blue Launched @ INR 1.86 lakh

Squadron Blue Launched - Source
Attached Thumbnails
Leaked! Royal Enfield line-up might get new colour options-2016022521_13_17royalenfieldsquadronblueclassic5001024x769.jpg1024769.png  

Last edited by The Great : 25th February 2016 at 21:41.
The Great is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks