Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 29th November 2016, 16:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Ducati offering Rs. 90,000 discount on Scrambler range

Ducati India has announced a discount of Rs. 90,000 on the Scrambler range of motorcycles. This offer has been introduced to mark the 90th anniversary of the Italian two-wheeler manufacturer.

The aforementioned 90th anniversary offer is valid on all four variants of the Scrambler currently on sale in India. The Scrambler range consists of the Icon, Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle. The price benefit will be applicable till December 31, 2016.

After the price cut, the Scrambler Icon (Red) is available at a price of Rs. 6,07,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the Scrambler Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle are priced at Rs. 7,28,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).

Ducati has further partnered with Yes Bank to provide financing options to potential customers. The company is also offering a special scheme, under which, up to three EMI payments will be reduced by Ducati for customers opting to get their bikes financed by Yes Bank. In order to avail this scheme, the customers must be in cities where Yes Bank has presence.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 2013
Size:  38.0 KB

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 29th November 2016 at 16:29.
dZired is online now   (10) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 17:32   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Ducati offering Rs. 90,000 discount on Scrambler range

Any thoughts?

I think this is a damn good deal?

Especially the base red coloured model

- Nucliomaniac
Nucliomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 23:20   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucliomaniac View Post
I think this is a damn good deal?
I think if a person is seriously thinking of getting a Scrambler, its now or never.

Is Ducati offering the same deal on Monster 821 as well? I think with Monster 797, Mosnter 821 prices are set to fall.
drive_angry is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2016, 10:44   #4
BHPian

I believe the new Euro 4 scramblers have far improved and smoother throttle response from what I found on the web. Please let me know if anyone has news on this.
gautam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2016, 09:52   #5
BHPian

See the fraud that Ducati dealers are trying out with potential customers.

Ducati India has clearly announced that the discount of INR 90,000/- is on Ex-Showroom, while the dealer is mentioning it as discount on the ON-Road Price..!!

See the screenshot of the dealership mail attached.

I have shot them a reply asking for clarification. Will post the update on this once I receive any communication from them.

P.S - If this is the way they treat / take customers for granted in today's tech savvy world, they are bound to have a whole boat load of issues.

Request to Moderators - Please highlight this in the main page to make other potential customers aware of the situation and help them save money on their new purchases.

Cheers & Ride Safe
Attached Thumbnails
Ducati offering Rs. 90,000 discount on Scrambler range-ducati-dealer-fraud.png  

Surya-TJet is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote