Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2009, 13:26   #46
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Think higher and greater .. With what you have in hand maybe you could afford a K&N or a ported head (coincidence ??) or a triphase .. Shall try my best to get hold of the swift workshop manual .. No guarantees yet .. Will let you know asap ..

Anyone who needs the baleno manuals kindly get in touch with me .. Would be glad to help ..
would be very grateful if you can give me the link for Baleno repair manual & Swift if possible Thanks
qdhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2009, 16:43   #47
BHPian
 
tush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 328
Thanked: 8 Times
Question

Has anyone got the Swift DDIS workshop manual ?
tush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2009, 17:46   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
goandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,341
Thanked: 444 Times
Default any joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tush View Post
Has anyone got the Swift DDIS workshop manual ?
hi all,
reviving an old thread. anyone with the ddis workshop manual? or a link to a downloadable version?
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2010, 12:29   #49
Senior - BHPian
 
govigov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cochin!!!!!
Posts: 1,319
Thanked: 453 Times
Default

reviving an old thread. looking for the ddis workshop manual.
govigov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 14:14   #50
BHPian
 
chetanhanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 886
Thanked: 43 Times
Smile Workshop service manuals for maruti (valve clearance)

Is it possible to get our hands on the workshop service manuals for Indian cars like Maruti ?
These workshops must be having some kind of manuals with the specs etc.
I was recently looking to adjust the valve clearance on a MPFI 4 valve maruti - I received multiple answers from different workshops, some say 0.6 , others said 0.7 and some said 0.8 on the feeler gauge when cold.
I beleive there maybe 3 variants 2valve carb,2 valve mpfi and 4 valve mpfi and I was told that all 3 have the same clearance etc.

Is there any hope of getting my hands on a workshop manual ? anyone has contacts etc from where I can get this or atleast right specs for the valve clearance ?
chetanhanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 21:07   #51
BHPian
 
Kamal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: N.Delhi
Posts: 115
Thanked: 78 Times
Default Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Gentlemen, would any of you be able to give a link to the workshop manual for my Esteem 1997 ( carburetted)?
As other members have been writing, I too get many conflicting diagnosis, settings etc, so it would be a great help.
I truly do lovew my Esteem, its a wonderful car,& want to keep it singing.
Kamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2011, 11:06   #52
BHPian
 
anky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 395
Thanked: 93 Times
Talking Re: Workshop service manuals for maruti (valve clearance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda View Post
Is it possible to get our hands on the workshop service manuals for Indian cars like Maruti ?
These workshops must be having some kind of manuals with the specs etc.
I was recently looking to adjust the valve clearance on a MPFI 4 valve maruti - I received multiple answers from different workshops, some say 0.6 , others said 0.7 and some said 0.8 on the feeler gauge when cold.
I beleive there maybe 3 variants 2valve carb,2 valve mpfi and 4 valve mpfi and I was told that all 3 have the same clearance etc.

Is there any hope of getting my hands on a workshop manual ? anyone has contacts etc from where I can get this or atleast right specs for the valve clearance ?
Hi I have an alto lxi 2004 model and I bought the original service manual from maruti *** for 650 way back in 2004 may be priced a little more . 1. Service Manual 2.Electrical wiring diagram 3. Parts catalogue . All these will complete your list .
anky is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2011, 13:17   #53
BHPian
 
chetanhanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 886
Thanked: 43 Times
Default Re: Workshop service manuals for maruti (valve clearance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anky View Post
Hi I have an alto lxi 2004 model and I bought the original service manual from maruti *** for 650 way back in 2004 may be priced a little more . 1. Service Manual 2.Electrical wiring diagram 3. Parts catalogue . All these will complete your list .
Awesome, please let me know the address of the maruti shop/dealer etc
chetanhanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 10:09   #54
BHPian
 
anky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 395
Thanked: 93 Times
Red face Re: Workshop service manuals for maruti (valve clearance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda View Post
Awesome, please let me know the address of the maruti shop/dealer etc
Hi I knew the manager at Ravi Automobiles at ghatkopar (E) mumbai which is an *** of maruti so purchased the manual from him. But I guess u can buy it from any other maruti *** or at opera house in mumbai . There is a price written on it meaning it is for sale.
anky is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2011, 22:20   #55
BHPian
 
aks2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kochi/Toronto
Posts: 62
Thanked: 12 Times
Default Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Is it possible to purchase the service manual from M.A.S.S.?
aks2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2011, 15:28   #56
BHPian
 
anky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 395
Thanked: 93 Times
Talking Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks2010 View Post
Is it possible to purchase the service manual from M.A.S.S.?
Yes I purchased one way back in 2004.
anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2011, 01:46   #57
BHPian
 
Kamal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: N.Delhi
Posts: 115
Thanked: 78 Times
Default Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Requesting again-could someone please give me a link for the Carburetted Esteem's (1997 model) workshop/service manual?
TIA
Kamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 16:13   #58
Senior - BHPian
 
goandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,341
Thanked: 444 Times
Default Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
reviving an old thread. looking for the ddis workshop manual.
Here is the link for the HVAC System. you could get the rest of the systemsfrom the Left paneof the .pdf file.

http://www.suzukiswift.sk/downloads/...-vol2-hvac.pdf
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 20:53   #59
Senior - BHPian
 
govigov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cochin!!!!!
Posts: 1,319
Thanked: 453 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude
Here is the link for the HVAC System. you could get the rest of the systemsfrom the Left paneof the .pdf file.

http://www.suzukiswift.sk/downloads/...-vol2-hvac.pdf
Thank you. Let me go ahead and download that!
govigov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 11:59   #60
Senior - BHPian
 
goandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,341
Thanked: 444 Times
Default Re: Maruti Workshop Manuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Thank you. Let me go ahead and download that!
Do that but the engine catalog is for a petrol petrol. so it should not be of much use to you as you have a Ritz.
Does anyone have a link to the DDIS manual??
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Classic Automobile Books / Workshop Manuals Thread Cyrus43 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 261 4th July 2017 12:00
Workshop Manuals: RX100 and Rajdoot 175 alok_balsekar Motorbikes 13 2nd October 2015 01:41
Users / Owners Manuals for Maruti Cars (Zen, Baleno, Esteem, M800, Alto, etc) artofzen Shifting gears 29 10th December 2013 15:44
Various Service Manuals milindbajekal Technical Stuff 0 5th March 2005 11:26
Honda Workshop Manuals ajmat Technical Stuff 7 20th April 2004 23:54


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:11.

Copyright 2000 - 2018, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks