Team-BHP - Offroading images from Dubai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Offroading images from Dubai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/39370-offroading-images-dubai.html)

helloo guys, my name is vikram and i am in dubai; its good to see a very active motorist forum in india..

i am an offroader and own a modified jeep cherokee here..attached are some pics of our offroading trips..

look forward to share more information on mods as we go along.!:)

Welcome To TeamBhp Vikram :)

Those are some really nice off roading pics.

Please read through the Board rule properly to make yourself home here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikid (Post 822942)
helloo guys, my name is vikram and i am in dubai; its good to see a very active motorist forum in india..

i am an offroader and own a modified jeep cherokee here..attached are some pics of our offroading trips..

look forward to share more information on mods as we go along.!:)

Welcome, Vikram. Must say you guys have a blast. I love your Jeep.

thanks guys.. :) its good to be here..

Wow those are some real nice pictures Vikram!! I love the red Wrangler aka "Megatron"!! :D Seems Megatron got stuck though!!

P.S. I'm waiting for Sam to see to see this topic & salivate all over his keyboard looking at the Jeeps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 823082)
Wow those are some real nice pictures Vikram!! I love the red Wrangler aka "Megatron"!! :D Seems Megatron got stuck though!!

P.S. I'm waiting for Sam to see to see this topic & salivate all over his keyboard looking at the Jeeps!

thanks, no the megatron is not stuck; he is using his winch to pull another car out of a stuck..

btw- megatron is owned by a friend named frank and he just finished with his another project named "megatron II" its a JK 08 the 37" tires, dana 44 front and rear, upgraded ring and pinion, supercharger and all other mods..
he is starting with another project on a JK unlimited with a 6.1L hemi swapcheers:

Hi Vikram welcome aboard.
Just love your intro which actually drills back the saying Pictures speak more than words. Well i loved them and would love to see more pictures of the 3 jeeps the red yellow and white ones.
Waiting for more Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 823131)
Hi Vikram welcome aboard.
Just love your intro which actually drills back the saying Pictures speak more than words. Well i loved them and would love to see more pictures of the 3 jeeps the red yellow and white ones.
Waiting for more Cheers

here you go; hope you enjoy the pics -:)

i have loads of pics .. we are off on every weekend. here you go with some more..

:)

Hey Vikram,

Welcome aboard.. Awesome pics and just love the red MegaTron!! Love those jeeps... Specially the ones in Red & White... You seem to have a blast there!!

Enjoy n Drive Safe,
Abhi

Wow!! Superb pics! Thats gotta be real fun!
Welcome aboard,Vikram!

Wow! The photographs in this thread are mind boggling. When will we get such beasts in India?
Name:  Sad06.gif
Views: 5661
Size:  4.9 KB
If we want to build an extreme offroader in India, we have to start with an ancient Jeep and build it part by part. We have no access to real off-roaders with good safety features below 20L. And let's not even talk about off-roading accessories.

Sigh! Welcome to Team-BHP Vikram, I am sure you will make us further jealous in future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 823529)
Wow! The photographs in this thread are mind boggling. When will we get such beasts in India?
Attachment 13790
If we want to build an extreme offroader in India, we have to start with an ancient Jeep and build it part by part. We have no access to real off-roaders with good safety features below 20L. And let's not even talk about off-roading accessories.

Sigh! Welcome to Team-BHP Vikram, I am sure you will make us further jealous in future.

hahaha.. here you go with our last weekend's extreme pics..:)
the place is called LIWA and is the most challenging area where the sand is like powder.. it has the largest sand dunes in the country..

we did part of the desert challenge (internaltional desert rally) route.. 200kms of pure desert driving, tackling the largest dunes..

Vikram - Is that White Jeep/Dune Buggy with the 4 head lights & roof mounted lights a custom built vehicle?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 823647)
Vikram - Is that White Jeep/Dune Buggy with the 4 head lights & roof mounted lights a custom built vehicle?

YES, its a custom built buggy by our club's founder, he is rally driver. This buggy is a FIA Homologated and has [FONT=Verdana]6.0L GM Vortec engine, 4L65E automatic transmission, and the transfer case from the donor vehicle, a 2003 Cadillac Escalade. The frame and suspension are all custom made, with a double wishbone independent front and solid axle coil 3-link rear. It has a complete tubular carbon steel frame where the roll cage is an integrated part and the whole buggy and participates in international races.