Team-BHP - PICS from NIOC OTR - 14 March'09
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   PICS from NIOC OTR - 14 March'09 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/55044-pics-nioc-otr-14-march09.html)

Hi Everyone,

Here are some pics from todays NIOC OTR held beyond Manesar.

We had a good collection of Jeeps as well as a BMW X5, Ford Endeavor Thunder 4x4 and a Scorpio 4x4.

Amit, Ankit, Pushkin, Aman we guys missed you today ya. Had a real awesome time.

The Pics today are all Black n White barring a few.

Cheers !!!!!!

Randeep

Nice Steeds, I was drooling over the Ford GPW, who is the lucky owner ? Please post some more pics of the GPW, I would love to see it in action.

Nice pics randeep
the defender looks rugged and amazing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabareesh (Post 1213221)
Nice Steeds, I was drooling over the Ford GPW, who is the lucky owner ? Please post some more pics of the GPW, I would love to see it in action.

That would be RB Sir. A true Jeeper behind his amazing Jeep.
It performs really amazing.

Thanks Akshay, yes the Defender was truly amazing.

Frankly speaking would have liked it if the pics were not B&W.
Anyway it seems you guys had a lot of fun.

Cheers

Guys some more pics.
Must say the Hemant who owned the X5 had gutts to actually take it where ever we went.

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1213250)
Frankly speaking would have liked it if the pics were not B&W.
Anyway it seems you guys had a lot of fun.

Cheers

Its just something different ya. Was pretty bored of clicking coloured pics. Plus the Willy's and Ford look pretty in B&W.

Cheers !!!!!!!

Sorry for this Mods, Just have to post all pics therefor the short texts.

More pics Guys !!!

randeep
Awsome 4x4 vehicles participation. Pleasent to see a Defender 90 there. BMW X5 must be courageous to share the terrain with legendary Jeeps and Landrovers.Those low bonnets were amazing and black and white pics added to the charm!!

Keep the pics rolling of some action shots!!

Wow.. great.The pics in B&W make of nostalgic feeling with the ford GPW and defender.
Salute the owner of X5 for making his car do all the stunts & whistles as the other pioneers of offroading did.

Keep rolling the pics mate.

Yeah Vinod the Defender was just awesome. And yes I actually thought of B&W's as they bring out the originality in the pics.

Some more pics.

Cheers !!!!!!!

Looks like you had a lot of fun clap:
I love CJ-3Bs and MBs, they look great with the NDT tires and the bad terrain. About the X5, I believe not many X5s get that treatment.

Great Pics boss.

Realy missed the OTR

Amit

Nice shots Randeep. The B&W effect has created such authentic effect that I am planning to start another thread to post my videos. Don't want to spoil the grace of this thread.

Keep them coming buddy...

Very nice shots Randeep,

How was the performance of Thunder+ and X5?