Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2013, 14:01   #16
BHPian

Re: Jeep Clinic - Coimbatore

This is the text message Jeep clinic has sent to many customers. The partners have split And many dealers and customers have been left in lurch.
"Dear customers,friends, and dealers hereafter jeepcliniccbe@gmail.c
om will not be avaìlable due to some issues happened by my office staff had been taken all my data base.. For futher details email us on info@jeepclinic.com thanks jeepgopal"
Jeepers and enthusiasts be very carefull when you deal with these people.
Regards
Geje
Geje is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2013, 21:10   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geje View Post
This is the text message Jeep clinic has sent to many customers. The partners have split And many dealers and customers have been left in lurch.
"Dear customers,friends, and dealers hereafter jeepcliniccbe@gmail.c
om will not be avaìlable due to some issues happened by my office staff had been taken all my data base.. For futher details email us on info@jeepclinic.com thanks jeepgopal"
Jeepers and enthusiasts be very carefull when you deal with these people.
Regards
Geje
Surprising, The Hindu had an article bout Gopal and his work in the Metroplus edition last week!

http://www.thehindu.com/features/met...cle4904960.ece

Last edited by kraft.wagen : 15th July 2013 at 21:18.
kraft.wagen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th July 2013, 14:56   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft.wagen View Post
Surprising, The Hindu had an article bout Gopal and his work in the Metroplus edition last week!

Quote:

You are Right Sire,
But "The Hindu" publishes what ever has been quoted by the Individual. Has any body from "The Hindu" or any other news magazine ever been a customer of Jeep Clinic.
How is that not a single customer has spoken for or against Jeep Clinic.
Let me give you some references

Mr. Shaher:
Mr. Rajeev:
Mr. Rajesh:
Mr. Bharani:
Mr. Milton:
Mr. Naveen:
Mr. Sathish:
Mr. Sasi:
Mr. Prabhu:

Some of the above were customers, partners of gopal at some point of time.
Regards
Geje

Note from Support: Please do not post anyone's personal details on a public forum

Last edited by Eddy : 17th July 2013 at 00:13. Reason: Note Inline
Old 16th July 2013, 16:13   #19
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Kraft.wagen ,
Thanks for sharing the article that too from a couple of weeks back. I just hope that the journos could perhaps have done a little research into the over the top claims of the work at the clinic

Quote:
You are Right Sire,
But "The Hindu" publishes what ever has been quoted by the Individual. Has any body from "The Hindu" or any other news magazine ever been a customer of Jeep Clinic.

Mr. Shaher: +xxxx
Mr. Rajeev: +xxxx
Mr. Rajesh: +xxxx
Mr. Bharani:+xxxx
Mr. Milton: +xxxx
Mr. Naveen: +xxxx
Mr. Sathish: +xxxx
Mr. Sasi: +xxxxx
Mr. Prabhu: +xxxxx

Regards
Geje
Dear Mr. Geje,
Kindly share your experience instead of posting private information of other members on the forum. Please discuss your issues only.

Regards,
Barani.
commander is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th July 2013, 18:18   #20
BHPian

Quote:
You are Right Sire,
Geje
Well I'm not justifying what The Hindu published, It was just a mere coincidence that the article was published speaking highly of them and you post was telling other ways.
Instead of being so defensive bout them, why don't you share your experience, if genuine I'm sure readers will support you rather than saying you had a "bad experience"
And we are not journalists to sit and call all your references to know the story!

just to clarify, I'm in no way related to Jeep Clininc!
Quote:
Originally Posted by commander View Post
Hi Kraft.wagen ,
Thanks for sharing the article that too from a couple of weeks back. I just hope that the journos could perhaps have done a little research into the over the top claims of the work at the clinic

Regards,
Barani.
Exactly my point
Old 16th July 2013, 19:50   #21
BHPian

Quote:
You are Right Sire,

Mr. Shaher:
Mr. Rajeev:
Mr. Rajesh:
Mr. Bharani:
Mr. Milton:
Mr. Naveen:
Mr. Sathish:
Mr. Sasi:
Mr. Prabhu:

Regards
Geje
Geje
What makes you think that I was a customer / partner of Jeep Clinic. Please edit your posting to remove the contact details of the Last three persons (Sathish, Sasi, Prabhu). We were not customers / partners of Jeep Clinic at any point of time.
Please do not post the contact nos on a Public Forum. Why don't you reveal your own contact no instead of posting my contact details.

Regards
Prabhu.

Last edited by Jerrycan : 16th July 2013 at 19:54.
Old 16th August 2013, 00:58   #22
BHPian

There is a new page on Face book Regarding Jeep Clinic. Here is the Link
https://www.facebook.com/jeepclinicfraud.
Fellow Bhpians and Jeep Enthusiasts, be very careful while dealing with Jeep Clinic.
Old 11th October 2013, 22:50   #23
BHPian

Dear friends and Team Bhpians,
Here is a word by word account of a person who has lost a lot of money to Jeep Clinic. He has given me permission to post this on his behalf only to warn fellow jeep enthusiasts be very careful while dealing with Jeep Gopal and his gang. There are a few other members on this thread who have supplied Vehicles, Spares and accessories and are not commenting because they are still trying to get their money back

"Dear friends and members of Teambhp,My name is Anant raj from Trichirapalli, Tamilnadu. would like to share my experience with JEEP CLINIC Coimbatore. in 2012 bought a Toyota Land cruiser FJ60 with Toyota 2H (6 cylinder 4000 cc) engine coupled to ever famous Toyota H55, 5 speed gear box, 3 speed TC single lever four wheel drive and most important is a PTO driven Factory winch coupled to it. which i found from Teambhp classifieds so after checking upon the vehicle and some in depth search in internet found it worth for the price he demanded though on a high side and the vehicle needed extensive work to make it reliable and road worthy.

After paying for the truck checked in internet for someone who could do the restoration of the vehicle and came to know about JEEP Clinic and Jeep Gopal from Coimbatore, so the next day gave him a call and spoke to him and from the way he spoke to me gave me confidence and decided to give the vehicle to him for a complete overhaul. initially payed 50,000rs as a advance and Gopal told me that he has opened a second unit of Jeep Clinic in Hyderabad he will do the restoration in Hyderabad, beginning i was not comfortable with the idea but he convinced me saying that Toyota motors in Hyderabad is in good relationship with him and can get lot of help from them regarding this vehicle and there are lot of experts in Hyderabad which i myself aware of Hyderabad and its relationship with classics.

After getting the paper works completed vehicle was driven from Mumbai to Hyderabad to Gopal workshop and left it in his custody with the understanding he will complete the job in three months as agreed by him and from my side got lot of parts imported through my limited network from U.S and Australia to complete the task. frequently kept talking to Gopal regarding work in progress and some part no help and at some point Goapl told me that he is opening a showroom in Coimbatore and asked me for 1 Lakh rupee made the payment through online transfer for which i have all the particulars. after a long wait asked my friend to go over to the workshop to check on progress and to my surprise came to know that the vehicle is abandoned at a place and no work was carried on after the day it was handed over to Jeep Clinic Jeep Gopal. realized that there is something bad and going in the wrong direction. Started worrying me a lot but without any choice kept waiting patiently. Gopal kept giving lot of lame excuses and avoided answering my call. At this point saw the post in Teambhp from George Joseph regarding jeep clinic after reading the post wrote to him and spoke to him and many other Teambhp members and as per there advice decided to get the vehicle from them so left to Hyderabad to bring back the vehicle and things became worst they blackmailed me with the key and demanding 25 thousand rupee if not the vehicle will go missing and without knowing anyone in the area to help me out of the situation paid them whatever they demanded. Took the vehicle and found 3 battery, spare tyre all the tools and some spare parts where missing and all 4 tyres where flat and badly damaged so brought the vehicle on a self loading truck to trichy and started to restore my vehicle in my own place.

Dear Friend you can very well ask me why i never take this matter to police as i have all the particulars, I'm a common man for me my family and happiness is more valuable, i know what will be the outcome if i end up going for a legal action so decided to bury everything within myself and the guilty feeling you have whenever you realize someone cheated you and yet you are not able to retaliate kills me often, friends I'm not a coward but is just my circumstances never give me chance to fight against such social elements. There are lot of scams going around our country and it is innocent people who are often affected in all these scams, to everyone who is going through this post each and every word i have written here is true, total money lost to Gopal and his gang is 1,75,000 rs and time wasted was 8 months, the heart pain when you think someone made use of your trust on him and cheated your valuable money and time is priceless(dear friends i gave Gopal 100,000 rs 20 days before my marriage hmm with this money i would have bought something for my family).

Have been trying to become a member of Teambhp for more than 8 years but not yet lucky enough but i still believe the day will come and i would share my build with everyone and get their valuable comments and ideas, would be happy if senior BHPians like Arka, Fazal bai, Shubhendra ji, Behram Dhabhar sir, Sudarshan sir, Tejas and many more could guide me on my build will wait for the day. have given permission to Geje to post this on behalf of me in Teambhp.

With Great Regards to all Teambhpians,
r.l.rajanant."

Last edited by Geje : 11th October 2013 at 22:52.
Geje is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 13th October 2013, 07:30   #24
BHPian

By not reporting the matter to the legal authorities and exposing his con, you have put many jeep enthusiasts at risk. Especially if they are not on this forum. Even if they are, they might not go through this particular thread. As a duty of a citizen of this country the matter should have been reported since it happened to you first hand and you had a strong case. If not for others, atleast for the jeep community. I myself has fallen into this Gopal's trap a year back when I wanted to leave my willys CJ3a for restoration work with him. I drove all the way from Masinagudi to Coimbatore to leave the jeep with him only to discover his disregard for customers coming from so far, his continuous phone calls and the horrible restoration job done on his vehicles which he boasts about made me convince myself that this is definitely a con,not to mention his exaggerated price quotes.Keep in mind he has got his jeep clinic advertisements all over internet and lots more will fall into his trap. If you were so hesitant to go to the authorities I'm not sure why, you should have atleast gone to the office of the newspaper publishing company who had published their article or maybe their competition who would have definitely looked into publishing your experience with jeep clinic.
MonsterPatrol is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 12:28   #25
BANNED

Another important thing which i notice is that ,all modifified jeeps which they show in jeepclinic.in are from other websites ,dont know if they have partnered with BIBRA and PRAD for interiors and Bumpers respectively but see images shared among.

MODS if the link cannot be pasted please remove it

Last edited by joshguy : 14th October 2013 at 12:29. Reason: added mods comments
Old 12th August 2014, 17:52   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Dear All,
My friends have had first hand Experience in dealing with these Guys. Should you need any information please mail me on gejessop@gmail.com. I can also give you some contact nos of their customers who have done some modifications from them.
Regards
Geje
He's one of the most known fraudsters in Jeep World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
Geje, it wouldn't be right to comment on somebody, who does not have a privilege to defend himself on this forum. It would be prejudice to condemn what has not been investigated. You are sending wrong signals.
Jerrycan
There are many people who have filed complaints on him and there was a period where he was absconding as well.

Quote:
Sir,
Its unfair to say that he's openly accusing them here. Based on his experience he's only asking them to contact him through mail in case of any doubts they have. If someone has had a positive experience they are free to share it as well. Nothing to degrade the passion that people at Jeep clinic have for jeeps but just random information (positive/negative) that people are looking at the internet before committing themselves.
That's not completely right. I am trying to dig in few contacts who have either filed an FIR on him or have been cheated lakhs of ruppee's from them. My close friend himself has been cheated of 1.5L

Here you go MY FRIEND. Check this link out or for better understanding CALL HIM.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3060...4483212080273/

Quote:
Sir,
I am not accusing or berating Jeep Clinic without a genuine reason. I Only asked potential customers to contact before they put in their hard earned money to buy their Dream Jeep
Jess
You are absolutely right. People are so naive to understand this world, especially newbies who get so fond of Jeep's modded looks, they just look at some websites and blindly get into the traps.
Old 12th August 2014, 23:03   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksperliter View Post

That's not completely right. I am trying to dig in few contacts who have either filed an FIR on him or have been cheated lakhs of ruppee's from them. My close friend himself has been cheated of 1.5L

Here you go MY FRIEND. Check this link out or for better understanding CALL HIM.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3060...4483212080273/
Boss please go through the entire thread to understand the discussion. I was in fact very critical of Jeep clinic in this and my thread. Actually I was backing Geje's freedom to share his story and so on. Btw he does happen to get off the hook for reasons unknown or for me to have valid proof to mention here. For your reference:

A few weeks after Palar 2013, my friend decides to leave his original Kaiser in Jeep clinic for restoration. The next day i get a call saying he is getting it worked at Jeep clinic. Immediately that day I convince him to recover that Jeep asap. We head over there without informing Jeep Clinic because these guys are notorious for scrapping your vehicle in a couple of hours. When we reached there it was impossible to track Gopal with all his excuses. Somehow over night we trace and recover the Jeep back home.
After a couple of days, I read an article on FB by someone in BLR who has been duped of 3 lakhs for an original Kaiser!!!

Cheers
Old 13th August 2014, 15:12   #28
BHPian

Quote:

A few weeks after Palar 2013, my friend decides to leave his original Kaiser in Jeep clinic for restoration. The next day i get a call saying he is getting it worked at Jeep clinic. Immediately that day I convince him to recover that Jeep asap. We head over there without informing Jeep Clinic because these guys are notorious for scrapping your vehicle in a couple of hours. When we reached there it was impossible to track Gopal with all his excuses. Somehow over night we trace and recover the Jeep back home.
After a couple of days, I read an article on FB by someone in BLR who has been duped of 3 lakhs for an original Kaiser!!!

Cheers
Might have missed it Commander. Apologies. I am really surprised, inspite of all these frauds he has been committing, he's still thriving? Con artist.
kicksperliter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2014, 17:01   #29
BHPian

None of the jeeps in the pic are modified by them. These are all taken from various other sites.
I called them up too. Wants 2L for modifications. Hard top etc. also 80% advance upfront and time taken will be 3 months.
He did not sound so confident over the phone. which made me have my doubts and did a search and landed up here. Looks like I got saved from a big scam.
Old 14th September 2014, 20:34   #30
BHPian

Jeep Clinic is advertising my Thar with an Italian Hard Top as one of their products on FaceBook!

It is surprising how they can post a picture of my Jeep with the original Italian Hard Top (and one of the manufacturer's as well) and claim it is their product!

I have heard that imitation is the best form of flattery, but this is preposterous!

Jeep Clinic - Coimbatore-jee-clinic.jpg

The surprising fact is that the manufacturer of the Italian Hard Top has used pictures of my vehicle (provided by me) on their website for advertisements - http://www.autobiemmesrl.it/mahindra...lasses-3.html#

Last edited by cpbopanna : 14th September 2014 at 20:44.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks