Team-BHP - Posting pics of my Ford GPW 1942
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Posting pics of my Ford GPW 1942 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/45763-posting-pics-my-ford-gpw-1942-a-16.html)

Pictures taken on 18 th Sep 2011 at Islamabad Jeep Club event at Bhara Kahu

Amir sahab nice pictures, are those rims/disc different from the ones which came with Ford/Willys? I have seen this machine has been your best company in off road since long time, any idea of giving it a new look or re do the same color. How I wish we also had Jeep wranglers, Toyota FJ's as abundant as in Pakistan, I wish if the border security ignore everything, let me and a latest Red Jeep Wrangler for once I will be the happiest man.

Amir sahab some more pictures of other jeeps as well please, good luck and keep rocking the off road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2519058)
Amir sahab nice pictures, are those rims/disc different from the ones which came with Ford/Willys? I have seen this machine has been your best company in off road since long time, any idea of giving it a new look or re do the same color. How I wish we also had Jeep wranglers, Toyota FJ's as abundant as in Pakistan, I wish if the border security ignore everything, let me and a latest Red Jeep Wrangler for once I will be the happiest man.

Amir sahab some more pictures of other jeeps as well please, good luck and keep rocking the off road.

Thanks a lot for the pictures.
You are absolutely right about the wheel rims of my Ford GPW 1942, they are of MUTT.
As far as new look is concened, i have not given it a thought, if you have any idea then kindly share it with me.

Actually this thread is dedicated to my FORD GPW 1942.
You can watch our club ( Islamabad Jeep Club ) ( IJC ) activities on 4x4 excursion section

Here is the link
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...hu-2011-a.html

Aamir sir, amazing pictures. Can you tell me which engine drives your Ford ?Or is it the original Ford engine ?

Cheers

Aamir Sir, amazing pictures. Have been watching your thread from some time. Keep sharing pics.

-Karumbaiah

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy1989 (Post 2520266)
Aamir sir, amazing pictures. Can you tell me which engine drives your Ford ?Or is it the original Ford engine ?

Cheers

Its the original engine 1600 cc petrol

Celebrated my 50 th Birthday on 16 Oct 2011

Aamir Sahab,

Many Happy returns of the day, its a beautiful cake.
Regards,

Happy Birthday brother.

My Jeep dream has been postponed for so many years because of many issues. Went through your photos & BINGO... I want a JEEP now!!!

Great machine. The Jeep cake shows your level of involvement in offroading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fazalaliadil (Post 2547147)
Aamir Sahab,

Many Happy returns of the day, its a beautiful cake.
Regards,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R (Post 2547166)
Happy Birthday brother.

My Jeep dream has been postponed for so many years because of many issues. Went through your photos & BINGO... I want a JEEP now!!!

Great machine. The Jeep cake shows your level of involvement in offroading.

Thanks
Promoting Offroading sport is my passion

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamir567 (Post 2547132)

Belated happy birthday aamir saab. That is a wonderful cake. please excuse me if i copy that sometime, i hope i wont be violating any copyrights.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adnan_1212 (Post 2547393)
Belated happy birthday aamir saab. That is a wonderful cake. please excuse me if i copy that sometime, i hope i wont be violating any copyrights.

No issues Boss
It is all yours

I am glad that u liked this cake

Belated Birthday wishes Aamir sahab, that was an apt cake for you, someone who understood and thought to surprise the best way possible did come up with that cake. Though it was your birthday but I guess your jeep also had its day celebrated, initially I thought you are celebrating your jeeps birthday, great. May god almighty bless you and your jeep a long time togetherness.