Team-BHP - Posting pics of my Ford GPW 1942
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Posting pics of my Ford GPW 1942 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/45763-posting-pics-my-ford-gpw-1942-a-21.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamir567 (Post 3256284)
Actually there was a lot of pressure from senior members of our club ( Islamabad Jerp Club ) & friends on different international websites
So eventually I decided to install Rollcage on my Peeli Pari

My friend Rizwan Akram & mechanic Asif helped me out

Sorry I don't have pictures of Rollcage installation process
It took over a week to design & install

Aamir Sb, thanks for the many incredible pictures. Bothering you a bit further, if you could please post some close up pictures of the A Pillar (with the windscreen in upright position. Also, pictures of how the pillar is fixed on to the tray. It would be of great help. Many thanks in advance

cheers

Arun

The terrain very much resembles what our own off roaders drive at here in Gurgaon to Jaipur area.

Welcome [though its late post from me]!! Thats one of the awesome off roaders, and I am extremely impressed with the level of care you have put up. Well done. Keep more photos coming in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dileepcm (Post 3480322)
Welcome [though its late post from me]!! Thats one of the awesome off roaders, and I am extremely impressed with the level of care you have put up. Well done. Keep more photos coming in.

Thanks for your appreciation

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertfox (Post 3480270)
The terrain very much resembles what our own off roaders drive at here in Gurgaon to Jaipur area.

I am sure people out there also enjoy Offroading like we do

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun27g (Post 3471868)
Aamir Sb, thanks for the many incredible pictures. Bothering you a bit further, if you could please post some close up pictures of the A Pillar (with the windscreen in upright position. Also, pictures of how the pillar is fixed on to the tray. It would be of great help. Many thanks in advance

cheers

Arun

I will try to get closeup of the pillar you have mentioned

IJC event pictures on 7 th Sep 2014

Portrait of my Ford GPW 1942

Islamabad Jeep Club event on 28 th Sep 2014

IJC Convoy on Sep 28 th 2014

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamir567 (Post 3546016)
IJC Convoy on Sep 28 th 2014

Aamir Bhai,
Yours is most active GPW i have ever seen. Its good that you use your Jeep for what it is meant for.
One question - Please dont mind. Does your Jeep has original front diff ? i am asking this questions because from front somehow it looks wider (51 inch instead of 47.5 inch) than original.

Regards,
Shubhendra

Thanks Shubhendra for the nice comments for me & my Peeli Pari ( Ford GPW 1942 )
Front differentials are original. So are the rear ones.
I have installed Spacers on all four wheels.
Without Spacers MUTT wheels rims cannot be installed.
I will try to get pictures of spacers for you
I must say that you are very observant

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubhendra (Post 3546424)
Aamir Bhai,
Yours is most active GPW i have ever seen. Its good that you use your Jeep for what it is meant for.
One question - Please dont mind. Does your Jeep has original front diff ? i am asking this questions because from front somehow it looks wider (51 inch instead of 47.5 inch) than original.

Regards,
Shubhendra

Pictures taken on 5 th April 2015 at Islamabad Jeep Club event

Rawal Shopping Festival ( RSF ) Auto Show 2015 at Ayub Park Rawalpindi Pakistan

Picture taken by Mian Ali Humayun
at Islamabad Auto Show 2015
Arranged by Pakwheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamir567 (Post 3703308)
Rawal Shopping Festival ( RSF ) Auto Show 2015 at Ayub Park Rawalpindi Pakistan

The first and 4th snap look almost surreal. Beautiful wheels and beautifully maintained clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATUL SINGH (Post 3812219)
The first and 4th snap look almost surreal. Beautiful wheels and beautifully maintained clap:

Thanks for your nice words for my Peeli Pari