Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2012, 13:34   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: My MM550XD rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK1 View Post
Hi AK, a very nice looking jeep. Though I know I am a bit late in congratulating you but I came across this thread only today. I am also from jaipur & would love to visit your workshop if you could give me your address. My membership status does not permit me using the personal mail option
Hi Black1, Alpha_Kilo passed away suddenly, shortly after his post here due to some illness. He was very young and was on Team-BHP till the last day. I think it was something like water in his lungs, not sure though.

Last edited by discoverwild : 16th July 2012 at 13:37.
Old 17th July 2012, 14:16   #92
BHPian

. I am Shocked. I just finished reading the entire thread and this is what I come to know in the end. Sad, very sad. May his soul rest in peace.

Last edited by mashmash : 17th July 2012 at 14:18.
Old 19th July 2012, 11:26   #93
BHPian

Even I was shocked when I read about this news as I was desperately wanting to visit his workshop as I live in the same city. Very Sad.
Old 19th July 2012, 15:06   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoverwild View Post
Hi Black1, Alpha_Kilo passed away suddenly, shortly after his post here due to some illness. He was very young and was on Team-BHP till the last day. I think it was something like water in his lungs, not sure though.
for the death of peer. Water in Lungs a sort of infectious fluid which can lead to TB easily & cancer in certain cases. It seems that he had water in left lung which had put pressure on his heart by pressing it from out side. Even I & one of my school mates had the same & have been hospitalised operated for this reason.

Actually, the disease is not water in lungs, but water outside the lugs but in cavities between rib cage & lungs. When the water quantity increases (& it does increase at an alarming rate, to even put inexperienced doctors in a tizzy) it puts pressure on lungs & heart. Though the operation is simple in most cases, medication takes much longer (6 months+ plus... easily).

It seems that he & doctor missed the symptoms (there is something bubbly sound when you breath heavy, as if bubbles are forming in the fluid).

Bad fortune for the family... hope they have good reason to cheer up soon.
Old 19th July 2012, 18:30   #95
Senior - BHPian

Hi Cardeep, As far as I can remember, he was online till late in the night (me too) and the next day or after, came to know of his demise on the forum.

But Alpha_Kilo will always be remembered - The AlfaKilo Challenge is being held every year in his memory.

Last edited by discoverwild : 19th July 2012 at 18:31.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks