Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-111.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oppanna (Post 5737840)
Yes it is!

Been a fan of his Gypsy for very long time and was following his posts very closely.

One of his posts in Jimmy thread about his observations on the Jimmy and he stated that he might consider selling his Gypsy if Jimny comes in!

That re started my Gypsy hunt and was able to get the vehicle yesterday.

How much was it and congrats .

My King visits Vidhana Soudha for a customary pic :)

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-img_2839.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oppanna (Post 5739115)
My King visits Vidhana Soudha for a customary pic :)

Mistook the lamp post for a snorkel. rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by megazoid (Post 5739264)
Mistook the lamp post for a snorkel. rl:

rl: God!

That would be the last day for me. I was the one who was craving for a stock gypsy and I will never modify it. Not even the tyres. I am running on stock MRF Estate Nylon tyres.

While at it, it is high time we catch up and have some fun with our Gypsies.

Bangalore folks, please include me on your next off road adventure.

One from the weekend drive to Thippagondanahalli trails

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-img_2892.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oppanna (Post 5737840)
Yes it is!

Been a fan of his Gypsy for very long time and was following his posts very closely.

One of his posts in Jimmy thread about his observations on the Jimmy and he stated that he might consider selling his Gypsy if Jimny comes in!

That re started my Gypsy hunt and was able to get the vehicle yesterday.

I guess he bought a Hyundai Kona EV recently after selling off his Thar Petrol AT? When did he get the Jimny or is he purchasing it?

Anyway, congratulations on getting a well-maintained Gypsy. Gypsy is my dream vehicle and I hope to own one someday though I'm looking for Jimny since it has AT and is city-friendly as well since it'll be driven by my folks all the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_guy1998 (Post 5743777)
I guess he bought a Hyundai Kona EV recently after selling off his Thar Petrol AT? When did he get the Jimny or is he purchasing it?

Anyway, congratulations on getting a well-maintained Gypsy. Gypsy is my dream vehicle and I hope to own one someday though I'm looking for Jimny since it has AT and is city-friendly as well since it'll be driven by my folks all the time.

He sold his Thar, Picked up the Kona like you mentioned. I picked up his Gypsy on the same day he picked up his Jimny!

Thanks for your wishes, As I am typing this I have completed 800 odd kms in my Gypsy and loving every second with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oppanna (Post 5744285)
He sold his Thar, Picked up the Kona like you mentioned. I picked up his Gypsy on the same day he picked up his Jimny!

Thanks for your wishes, As I am typing this I have completed 800 odd kms in my Gypsy and loving every second with it.

So, he bought both Kona and Jimny simultaneously.

Is his Jimny AT or MT? AFAIK, he preferred Jimny MT over AT hence the question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_guy1998 (Post 5744289)
So, he bought both Kona and Jimny simultaneously.

Is his Jimny AT or MT? AFAIK, he preferred Jimny MT over AT hence the question.

Yes on one Friday he picked up his Kona and on other Thursday he picked up his Jimny and I picked up my Gypsy from him on the same day

His Jimny is MT.

One from the quick meet with the fellow Gypsy Owner

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-5645eeb3a3954802870c8f43006d885b.jpg