Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2011, 00:09   #31
BHPian

Re: Bolero CRDe Storm - Why the Thar ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayBerry View Post
Bolero CRDe Storm 4X4 will be my dream vehicle. I have my money ready for this vehicle.
When you talk about all-in-one vehicle, for city/daily use, long drives, weekends, slippery off-road or beaten-up roads,. this is the vehicle
Thar is a good, expect for hard-top and 4 or 5 doors.
A lot of people have their hopes pinned on this. Mr. Behram / Nookla are you seeing these posts.
Old 10th January 2011, 21:16   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
I have to put my money where my mouth is. The fact is for the past 12 months now, I am waiting, with ready money, to buy a 4WD that I can take anywhere, with at least 3 additional adults, and their luggage. I DO NOT want an Extreme Off-Roader, but something that I can drive sedately, in a city, cruise comfortably on the highway, and use that Optional 4WD, in sticky or difficult situations. I do not care about Electronics and Gizmos, but what I absolutely need is an AC, PS, decent interiors, Ground Clearance, Short WB, 100+ BHP, 250+ Torque and a SIX DIGIT PRICE TAG. I also want my vehicle to be low maintenance, and built to last.

It could've been me writing this. I sold my 11-year old Gypsy last year and I still haven't been able to find another vehicle to buy. It's a comfort to know there are obviously quite a few others in the same boat as me, but then why doesn't any car manufacturer care?

onlineS
Old 10th January 2011, 22:22   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinestuffa View Post
It's a comfort to know there are obviously quite a few others in the same boat as me, but then why doesn't any car manufacturer care?

onlineS
:-( Probably, because they have other models, that they are trying to protect. Thar with A/C and HT, or Bolero CRDe with 4x4, will, perhaps from their perspective, eat a share of Xylo's and low end Scorpio's markets. As has been said in other posts, M&M are failing to realize that the market has a much larger potential, and there are opportunities to expand their customer base. But, who knows, every company has internal politics... maybe it's the internal politics that is preventing these vehicles from coming to You and Me! At the same time, I am hoping that Tata comes up with something palatable. It's been quite some time, since they created any BUZZ in this segment.
Old 11th January 2011, 12:59   #34
BANNED

hi,

I had my 1st bolero GLX in 2000,Second Bolero DI Turbo 4WD in 2008 coverted to SLX configuration and a third Bolero SLX in 2009.

Still i am ready for another bolero, if its CRDe 4wd with ABS and AIRBAG.(Provided with hi quality of galvanisation to the shell and allied metal part ).
Old 15th January 2011, 06:04   #35

We have a Bolero CRDe too, and honestly, I would have loved to have a 4WD version of it. Apart from the fact that it looks a bit weird, and it is brown, i actually like the car. But all said and done, I still miss my scorpio.

Although, a little birdie tells me that the Bolero CRDe 4WD is on the cards..
Old 15th January 2011, 07:04   #36
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

by the time M&M reacts to serious and functional consumer feedback, it will be another half -century. at the moment they seem to only be listening to the "poseurs" who want a butch bling SUV type vehicle and not a genuinely functional one.

I for one, am quite tired of waiting and shall break away from this silly loyalty to M&M that I have in favour of something more modern and updated and functional - possibly some foreign SUV at this rate.
Old 21st January 2011, 07:59   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
...Although, a little birdie tells me that the Bolero CRDe 4WD is on the cards..
That is music to my ears, Cyrus. I hope it comes soon or may have to go in for a Scorpio.
BTW, I saw the Bolero website but the prices are not visible (Mahindra Bolero)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks