Team-BHP - Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/129603-team-bhp-keychains-here-update-got-bhp-design-mixed-set-added.html)

Team-BHP Keychains

Put an even bigger smile on your face every time you grab your car keys...

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-teambhpkeychainsetmixed.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-livetodrivekeychains.jpg

CLICK HERE to buy a set online at the Team-BHP Store
(Debit, Credit card, Bank transfer etc.)

The black base is 5 mm thick, ensuring it doesn't break and giving it a chunky feel:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-04-img_9965.jpg

Small & slim so it won't clog up your pockets:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-02-img_9968.jpg

Set of 3 are packed in a Team-BHP envelope:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-03-img_9974.jpg

Flexible rubber will endure daily usage:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-05-img_9977.jpg

One for each set of keys, or one for each car if you're lucky:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-01-img_9987.jpg

Link Team-BHP directly to your car:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_3241-copy.jpg

Link to Team-BHP Store

cya
R

Happy 10th Birthday BHPians :)

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4057.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4077.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4031.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4036.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4047.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_4050.jpg

Link to Team-BHP Store

cya
R

And here's the latest design. Got BHP?

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-teambhpgotbhpkeychains01.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-teambhpgotbhpkeychains03.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-teambhpgotbhpkeychains04.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-teambhpgotbhpkeychains07.jpg

cya
R

Thats some great news. Good to see more and more accessories coming up!
All priases for Team BHP!clap:

I would be ordering mine soon.

Good initiative
I think there should be some combo of sticker and key chain also :)

Awesome! Very nice indeed.:thumbs up
However, it would have been even better if the key chain was made of leather with different etchings like "Live To Drive", "Redlining the..", "Driven by.." etc) and had a kind of buckle hanger like below:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-p4cebe9ea874c3.jpg

Just my two cents!

Great looking key chains. Just ordered a set. Looking forward to more accessories.

THANKS GUYS.

Wow Lovely ! Nice 3D design,just ordered a set of both stickers and Keychains,
the payment process was so smooth !

Great Job Guys !

Regards

Finally they are here!

I was fortunate to receive one of these keychains from Rehaan while they were testing the quality of the samples. The one I got didn't pass their criterion; however, it has held up very well to abuse. I'm sure the final product will be awesome and a testament to their quality standards.

Here's a pic of my keychain after months of use and abuse (apologies for the poor quality low light pic):

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img2012112800276.jpg

Nevertheless, i'm ordering a set right away as a way of saying thank you to team-bhp.

Ordered my set. Thanks for coming up with this. Expecting more designs.

Just now completed my order. Thank you so much. Eagerly waiting for more merchandise.

A very nice addition to the TBHP merchandise list and yes already ordered one! :Cheering:

Also shortlisted my close friends who will receive the other two key chains!clap:

Good Stuff.

Ordered 2 sets.

Cheers,
Ardy

This is nice. Just ordered one set and awaiting its delivery :thumbs up. Please think of some more accessories.

Fantastic initiative, Hats off to the mods for producing the key chains:thumbs up. They look quite sleek, I only wish not all three were of same type. I guess more T-BHP merchandise will surely follow (T-Shirts, Mugs etc).