Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2020, 11:03   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Subscribe to Team-BHP's Daily Newsletter!

A big thanks to Rehaan for setting this up . Useful, classy & convenient.

Team,

The amount of amazing new content being generated by BHPians like you everyday has been steadily increasing. In both, quality & quantity.

To do this justice, we'll be switching our Weekly Email Newsletter over to a Daily Newsletter starting today.

We've also updated to a fresh new design, which works great on mobile devices too.

Here's the SUBSCRIBE LINK for you to sign up.

Points to note:

• The Daily Newsletter will go out at 1145 hours, 7 days a week.

• The email subject now includes the titles of the top 3 items, so you can get a gist of what's included from your inbox overview itself.

• Do check your Spam / Junk folder if you don't see it. If it's in there, requesting you to please mark the sender as safe / add to your contact list.

• You can view some recent samples here.

• If you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter, you can unsubscribe here.

Keeping up with your favorite passion can be hard as daily life tends to get in the way at times. Hopefully this helps you stay connected to the best website on the Indian Car Scene .

Last edited by GTO : 24th April 2020 at 11:44.
GTO is offline   (45) Thanks
Old 24th April 2020, 11:29   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Subscribe to Team-BHP's Daily Newsletter!

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Announcements Section!
Old 24th April 2020, 14:46   #3
BHPian

Thanks GTO for the daily news letter. Subscribed, but, I check Team-BHP more times in a day than I check my personal mailbox . That being said, the new template looks good visually and hierarchically.
vijayshouree is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 12th May 2020, 21:31   #4
BHPian

This is a neat and nifty addition to TBHP arsenal.
The masterstroke is the Subject Line that helps busy bees catch up with the buzz in the blink of an eye.
Subscribed immediately.
Great going team!
vigneshkumar31 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st July 2020, 14:11   #5

I've been loving this, thanks so much!

Any chance this can be made available as an RSS/ATOM feed?
golkante is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2020, 12:13   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by golkante View Post
Any chance this can be made available as an RSS/ATOM feed?
Here is the News RSS feed : https://www.team-bhp.com/rss-feed

And Hot Threads (not meant to be a public end-point, but you can give it a shot - should work) : https://www.team-bhp.com/rss-hot-threads

Let me know how those work for you!

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd July 2020 at 12:14.
Rehaan is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th July 2020, 12:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Here is the News RSS feed : https://www.team-bhp.com/rss-feed
=====
Let me know how those work for you!
I've used these for over a week now and they are working perfectly fine. Thank you very much!
golkante is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2020, 14:16   #8
Senior - BHPian

Sometime in April, I left T-Bhp. Left as in - wanted to drastically reduce the time I spent on T-bhp. I wanted to focus on something else, and as with anything you want to succeed in, required my unwavering focus. T-Bhp was found guilty of causing distraction!

From April till end of June, I was totally off T-Bhp. But then I started receiving the daily newsletters. Thrice, I remember, I sat in contemplation whether to unblock T-Bhp (the newsletter headings on the three occasions had a mention of campers in India, Mercedes E Class and a Tiger ownership review). I resisted. But the the newsletter on using a Zen as a bed was too much to resist. I unblocked the site and here I am!

So, net-net I welcome the daily newsletters. They would be my middle ground.

PS: Blocking websites is a very effective way for me to forget about them. Some years back I blocked the news sites I would read. In addition to stopping the toxicity, I thought reading news doesn't increase your knowledge so I stopped them. And i figured to myself, I don't need editorials as they force someone else's thoughts on me. I am off any form of news media since 2016.
rrsteer is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 12th August 2020, 19:28   #9
BHPian

I will always prefer going to the website periodically and checking things out. The newsletter may be a good thing for people who are busy, but I prefer the other way around.
kiranknair is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2020, 16:20   #10
BHPian

I like this idea of a daily newsletter instead of a weekly affair. The kind of activities, news, announcements and contribution from the members have been ever increasing and so this is a welcome step.
I am already subscribed to the daily newsletter. This is good for other people also who are non-members. As a member, I keep going back to the Team-BHP website and the App. In case for any reason I miss, this newsletter reminds me. So, works for me.

Thanks
vermasach is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 13:48   #11
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermasach View Post
The kind of activities, news, announcements and contribution from the members have been ever increasing and so this is a welcome step.
You can say that again . The content volume has noticeably increased. What's more, we now add 6 - 8 hot threads everyday (till mid-2019, it was about 2 everyday).
GTO is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 5th November 2020, 09:15   #12
BHPian

Sorry if I sound blunt and rude (not my intention to).
A newsletter is great but 90% BHPIANs and regular non-members have TBHP on the top of their browser. A newsletter doesn't seem helpful, since a lot of people don't check their emails. It just keeps adding up to the mailbox. If I wanted to know what's new on TBHP, I would go and search for the website,not wait for it.

I could be wrong and would love to know how I'm wrong.

Note: I understand the amount of hardwork put into running this forum and don't mean to criticize anyone or anything. I'm just sharing my opinion.
Sreesh1009 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th November 2020, 10:40   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreesh1009 View Post
Sorry if I sound blunt and rude (not my intention to).
A newsletter is great but 90% BHPIANs and regular non-members have TBHP on the top of their browser. A newsletter doesn't seem helpful, since a lot of people don't check their emails. It just keeps adding up to the mailbox. If I wanted to know what's new on TBHP, I would go and search for the website,not wait for it.

I could be wrong and would love to know how I'm wrong.

Note: I understand the amount of hardwork put into running this forum and don't mean to criticize anyone or anything. I'm just sharing my opinion.
I agree. Its the first site I open each day and browse through...maybe its the pandemic or the time spent infront of the screen.

Be it the recent US elections, Arnab saga and economy etc., I yearn to find and read quality content (mostly from car enthusiasts), reviews, opinions, even matters on personal / family front.

TBHP is truly the SOS and a Uber Community!
saildrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th November 2020, 12:52   #14
BHPian

I joined Team BHP sometime in 2005 (hilarious reading some of the posts from back then). I wasn't in India therefore stopped reading completely. Back in India now and just love how the community is so vast, and aligned! We should have our very own CAR Aadmi Party!
Thanks to the newsletter, I now spend considerable amount of time everyday on the website, and love every moment of it.
Do Not Stop this Newsletter, EVER
pratyaksh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th December 2020, 13:14   #15
BHPian

Special thanks to the daily newsletter for helping cope with the Covid and WFH times! The website is always open in one of the tabs and the first one to be viewed daily :P
chinmaypillay is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks